The end

"What's going on lucifer?" I say and he just keeps staring at me. His eyes purple and dark. I was sitting on my bed in the tallest tower as he just stood there thinking. His jaw clenched tightly before he slouched his shoulders and takes a couple steps closer until he's at the frame and leans against it at the foot of the bed.

"Do you remember when you first had gotten here?" He says and grips the iron frame tightly. His veins bulging slightly and I bite my lip remembering the moment.

"Yes...? I found the book of me and stormed out. I thought you had tricked me." I say and he nods.

"You also said you'd never want to come here again." He says and I look at him puzzled.

   "Lucifer where's this going?" I say and he holds out his hand offering me to get up. I grab his hand with a strong grip and give it a small squeeze. He looks down at me with a small chuckle before looking back at the window.

   "Do you remember right after that incident you came pleading at my castle doors?" He says taunting me and I nod frowning. He smiles and I gasp as he picks me up and placed each leg of both sides of his torso. He placed me on the ledge my back facing the cold wind and a chill runs through my spine.

   "And then I took your virginity right here." He says and I blush turning to look the other way cooling my face in the cool air. He placed his hands tightly on my hips and kissed my cheek.

   "That's so cheesy Lu-" I chuckle and he grabs my jaw gently forcing me to look at him and he kissed me passionately. Our lips click as we softly hold each other in this soft atmosphere.

    "The blood moon shines through showing I won that night." He says and chuckles. I roll my eyes and peck his cheek childlike.

    "And then I found out I found my queen." He says and my heart melts. I fiddle with my fingers as I part my lips.

   "How come I never got a ring?" I say and furrow my brows in confusion. He smiles boyishly and takes my left hand.

   "I can't betrothed in hell. I would defy myself for stepping in a church anytime soon and I wouldn't think you'd want a ring." He says and pecks my lips. I bite my lip bashfully and nod.

   "I'm happy just being beside you." I say and his eyes flash a piercing blue. I burry my face in his neck and sigh.

   "Can we stay like this forever?" I say and I feel his arms around my waist tighten. Almost as if he was making sure I was real.

   "We have to talk first." He says and pushes me away from his neck. He picks me up like a child and placed me on the bed.

   "About what? And why'd you pick me up like a kid?" I say and scowl.

   "Ever since you had gotten here you've been getting beat up and it's all my fault." He says and drops his head. I shake my head and smile softly.

   "No it's not. I've been doing it myself. I've been to heaven and hell. It's never your fault for what I do." I say and he shakes his head.

   "You'd never get hurt if I never misguided you. I've lead you on for so long. It has to stop." He says and I stand up standing in front of him. I go to speak but a lump is stuck in my throat and I can't speak.

   My heart throbs out of my chest and I can feel my palms start to sweat. The lump swells with each loud throb of my heart and I close my eyes and the next thing I know my lips are on his. My arms around his shoulders and I feel my heart flutters.

   "Listen..." He says and pushes me away. I look at him shocked and I could feel my heart shatter. My eyes water up and I feel my inside wanting to curl up in a ball.

   "Just listen." He says and places my cheek in his palm. His warm hand comforting me yet I feel like ripping all emotion I had for him away. "You are broken.... you aren't made for this life and I forced you here." He says and tears fall down my face. I could feel his warmth growing distant from mine.

   "W-What do you m-mean?" I say and look up at him. His eyes a dark purple and I could tell just by his tone he's serious and cold. Suddenly the door swings open and a cloud of mist flouts at the bottom of the floor as impuis walks in. In her hand is the prettiest purplish pink potion I had ever seen. She had a grim look on her face that spoke death. Tears in her eyes and she was in her human form.

   "It's done..." She says and hands it to him. She turns towards me and gives me one last look before hugging me and I feel as if I'm at my own funeral. She walks out and closes the door softly. The mist cloud left and gone.

   "Lucifer what is that?" I say and she hands it to me.

   "Do you love me?" He says and I look up at him with teary eyes.

   "I've been dancing with the devil... and I've fallen for his charms." I say and smile. He hands it to me and I take the potion in my hands.

   "If you do the  drink this. This will fill your cracks that I never could." He says and I nod. I drink the whole bottle down and moan. He takes a step closer and lifts my chin up. My vision slowly fading and I feel his soft lips on mine. My heart throbbing and my fingers numbing.

   "I love you." He says and I fall limp. My lungs collapse and I feel everything relax as everything turns black.

"Impuis you can come in now." He says and the door opens. She weeps and makes a couple whimpers as she cries.

   "What shall we do with her?" She says and he sighs.

   "You know what must be done. Dispose of her peacefully and make sure she's comfortable. I never meant to harm her. This way she'll never be harmed. I'll watch over her as best as I can." He says and with that everything rings.

   "Yes sire." She says and that's all I ever remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        
    *Looks at crowd if shocked people possibly crying*

    Its not what you think!!!....maybe...

   Hope y'all like the book and I enjoyed it. Leave your feed below and tell me how much you loved the ending:D

    It was probably my best work and I'm proud to say that the ending is the best of its kind☺️😉

                                 *leave comment here*

-Malalala💛😷

Books not over losers I lied. Learned from the best of Satan ya little demons. Catch ya on the flip side my dudes😈🤘🏽