Pure one of the phrophecy

"The pure one of the prophecy" It read and I open it up. It quickly changes from symbols to english as I read it. I flip through a couple pages until a particular picture catches my eyes. It's a picture of a women with long hair just like mine right now. Her lips painted red and her eyes emerald green. Her outfit was just like mine as she levitated in the air. Angels on one side bowing to her as demons on the other bow. I read the words under the picture.

The pure of the prophecy shall bring power to which land she chooses. She shall be a true ruler of all the lands.

What does that mean. I read the next page and gasp when I see what is written.

The prophecy shall start on the goddess date of birth. And the date was smudged except for the year. The same year I was born. I read the passage and glance over a couple things.

Heaven and hell shall battle for the mistress heart. The pure one of forgiveness. The one that will give power to the land she has chosen. I go back to the first chapter and decide to read it.

The pure on. A mistress of great power shall be born and never die once she is awoken. Her purity shall be sought after and tainted by which side is chosen. From birth she shall be a target to all and never burn out. Her tears can stop war. He voice brings peace. Her existence is purity at its highest as she can change the world for greater or worse. Only the one that can captivate her heart shall wield this power. Causing death or replenishment.

The one that's wields my heart? I say and my brows furrow. I flip through more pages and look when I see a chapter with Lucifer in it. I read the words below and my brows furrow in confusion.

The one punished wrong shall rule a kingdom with a maiden by his side as queen. The book read and I gasp when I remember Amon the lady that was just with him. A maiden shall rule beside him... my eyes become hot but my vision doesn't blur as I read on.

Lucifer shall try and swoon the pure against the angel Adonai. One shall win and seek power in having her forbidden fruit. Once the victor takes her fruit then shall there be no more war against the two lands.

What's the forbidden fruit? All these questions run in my head as I can feel a couple of tears fall down my cheeks. I know I'm the pure one... but why? What forbidden fruit do I hold that I have not given? I can't give them something I didn't even now I had. I gasp and cover my mouth quickly once I remember something. Lucifer made a deal with me... a deal that I would be his. He never actually wanted me he just wanted power... he's been using me this whole time...! All these thoughts rush into my mind and suddenly I feel a hand placed on my shoulder.

"Found you. Do you have the book?" He asks and I furrow my brows and narrow my eyes as tears of frustration leaves my eyes.

"You evil creature you are not to ever fucking touch me! Don't you ever come near me again." I say and he looks at me shocked. He looks over my shoulder and spots the book opened and I sighs before looking back at me.

"It's not what you think yes at first it was because you were the pure one... but now it's not." He says and I fold my arms and my rage still boils. I can't trust him anymore. I see a dark glow come from the jewel in my head I ignore it.

"How can I trust you when all you did was hide things Lucifer! I don't care if you changed your mind I don't care!" I say and the gem just keeps glowing more noticeable. Lucifer noticed it and looks upset when he sees it. He closes his eyes and says something.

"Look... I'm not after your forbidden fruit... I'm aft-" He says but was cut off.

"I told you. I. Don't. Care. Lucifer you lied to me. All you wanted was whatever the forbidden fruit was and your not getting it. Never come near me again. This place is a fucking nightmare I never want to come here again!" I say and back up slowly. A few tears fall down my eyes and he goes and reaches out to me but I run away. I run in the book shelves and a couple of tears leave my eyes as I lean my back against a shelve sitting there.

"How could he do this to me?" I say and sniffle. I take a cake from my small bag and a small jar rolls out of the pouch. I pick it up and it's a small glass bottle that's filled with a green liquid and red what it says.

To return to where you came chant your desired place and drink the potion. I slowly close my eyes and inhale deeply. I open them again and look around to make sure no ones looking. I chant my address and I drink the potion in one go. It was a metallic taste that made me want to throw up. I feel jittery and my gem begins to flash brightly. I close my eyes and feel the atmosphere around me go cold. I open my eyes and see I'm on top of my table in the kitchen. I look around and see no one in sight. I hurry up the stares and lock my self in my room before my roommate sees me.

"I can't believe this is happening..." I say and take off my clothes. I hang them up and take a cake out of my bag and pop it in my mouth.

"It's so good..." I said in a sad tone. I couldn't help but breath a laugh as I think of how pathetic I looking as a demon eating a small cake. I inhale deeply and go to my body mirror next to my bed.

"I didn't know I had that!" I say and look over my body. I had a couple marks on my body. I had a long tail that matched my scales and my gem that was green now black as night. I go to tap it and I gasp. My eyes are black as tears fall down my eyes. I can still see everything as I look in the mirror to see the gem now throbbing white and black. My head begins to pound as the throbbing flashes more and more.

"Stop it!" I shout and the throbbing stops. I open my eyes and the edges of my vision are black and my vision is a little hazy.

What would you like to know?A voice says and I stutter. I look around my room to see no one else ether. I see a flash coming from my gem and speak.

"Uh uh what do you mean?" I say and the gem glows again.

Who would you like me to tell you? I can tell you about something or someone. Show you anything about something. I can show tell you anything you wish to know. The voice says and I gasp.

"I would like to see Adonai!"I say sternly and confidently. I'd like to know who he is and if I've met him already. It can't possibly be worse than Lucifer.

As you wish. The voice says and a light projects on the mirror I turn around and it's now facing my blank wall full of picture frames. I groan and take the picture down since I can't see the face with all the pictures of me and Nikolai. Some of them are friends from school when I hadn't met Nikolai or Red yet. I smile happily and back up slowly looking at the angel...