Not all demons belong in heaven...

hey yall I'm SO sorry I haven't published in a while!!! My phone broke and I didn't have any other device to publish;(

I did get a new phone so I'm back in!!!! Let's goooooo!!

"Come in." A voice says and my heart drops. Everything in me drops as nervousness sinks in. My hand shakes as I reach for the door knob and I turn it walking in quietly and I blank out. Next thing I know is I'm sitting infront of a desk with a gorgeous man bringing me back to reality.

"I don't have all day. What do you need." He says and I shake my head snapping back to reality. There infront of me sits and lean yet muscular man with brown hair and sun kissed skin smirking at me with white teeth.

"I-I'm looking for someone." I say and he takes out a binder that has at least a billion pages and stops halfway looking back at me.

"I'm sorry the soonest I can look for your desired person is in eight years." He says and I look at him shocked.

"I need to see them now though!" I say and he shakes his head as his hazel eyes have a hint of purple winking in them.

"Sorry that just can't happen." He says and leans in his office chair as I groan and look at him a little frustrated.

"Look sir. I need to see this person now or there's going to be issues." I say and he furrows his brows as his eyes turn a sharp purple fast.

"I don't think you heard me. It's going to take eight years. Now get out. I don't think I would want to report such a pretty face as yours on the hell list." He says and stands up. I furrow my brows looking at him as he smirks with confidence at me.

"I'm not scared of hell. Hell is my home and I've been there and back so try me if you want but I'm not leaving until I see that person." I say furiously and he frowns.

"No." He says coldly as he looks me up and down.

"That's it." I say and loose my cool.

"You want to see what hell did to me be my guest." I say and he looks back at me with glowing purple eyes.

"Fine go ahead and show me what hell did to you. While your at it do a little spell for me sweetheart." He says and my veins pop as my anger boils.

"Gem turn me to my demon form now!" I say and the gem in my head glows.

As you wish milady. It says and my head starts to throb slightly but I don't care. I stare into his eyes as I can feel myself change. I can feel my horns grow out of my head and my dress slips off revealing my pentagram that's glowing red.

"What's going on!" He says and stands up while he backs away slowly. He backs up until his back is against the wall of glass and I step back in the large office as my tail grows in. My wings grow larger than last time and my scales burn to the surface of my skin.

"Cloak." I say and reach into my pouch to grab the cloak. I pull it out and wrap it around me. The pendant on it was glowing a soft purple and silver as I looked down at it. The corners of my vision were softly silver too. I look back at the angel who is looking at me terrified.

"Who are you!?" He says and I chuckle.

"I'm a fuckin devil. Now look up the fucking name before I send you to hell." I say and he runs to the books.