Its too late

"No!" I say furiously and squirm. The force was stronger and I look up furiously at the strong large bear like man.

"Calm down." He says and I sigh. Lucifer holds me tighter in a hug and I look at his demonic chest gazing away from his eyes.

"Let me the fuck go Lucifer.." I say passive aggressively and he just holds me tighter. I look up at him with red demonic eyes and he looks down at me with the same furious eyes. I didn't realize it until now but there's hints of black in them. Probably so they can tell lust from anger.

"I'm not going to. Calm the fuck down and listen." He says obviously upset. I bite my lip and look away. He grabs my chin and yanks me to look at him and I wrinkle my brows.

"Wha-" he cuts me off with a quick peck on the lips and my vision turns to a bright hazel. He smirks and I look away frustrated and sad I let him get me like that.

"You have to calm down before you see Mikey. How are you suppose to calm him soul if you can't even calm yourself fucking down." He says and I look away from him averting my gaze from him. He grabs my chin once more and forces me to face him but I look anyway but where he is. "Look at me." He says and I furrow my burrows still looking away.

"No." I say and he sighs. He brushes his cheek against mine and I can feel a smirk against my cheek from him.

"Do I need to dick you down in this hall?" He says and I look at him as red as a cherry. He backs away from my face and looks me up and down as he has a firm grasp on me. A smirk still evident on his face. "You do look sexy right now." He says and winks at me. His eyes a pinkish crimson red which means he feels lust and I look away. He gives me one last kiss on the lips and it wasn't just a peck. I knew it meant something to us.

"I love you. Even when you're a rampaging demon looking to crush me." He says rolling his eyes with a sigh and I bite my lip as he lets me go. "Are you ready to get Mikey back?" He says and I nod firmly. He walks me To my pillar and flies us out the window.

"What are we doing here?" I say and he sighs.

"When Mikey finally corrupts he'll grow in size soon to be as ginormous as the castle. If we can't find him now then he hasn't broke yet. Do you know where he might be?" I say and I feel a chilling sense as the hairs on my back stand up.

"Mikey." I say and turn around there he stands looking at us curiously. His eyes an orange as he looked at us both and takes a step back opening his wings to soar. I place a hang out and grab his wrist looking into his eyes.

   "What's wrong with me?" He says and I don't say anything. Instead I avert my eyes and look down. He retracts his hand from my grasp and flutters away slightly. "What happened to you?" He says and looks at me in a disgusted way. I bite my lip and wipe a small tear away. Lucifer walks up behind me and wraps both arms around my shoulders.

   "Mikey you're not stable. Haven't you noticed something wrong with you since you've been to hell?" Lucifer says and Mikey glares at him. His iris pitch black right now and I gasp. "We've got to expel you from here before you can do any damage."

   "I'm perfectly fine Satan. You must feel a bit intimidated by me is what I think. Because I love your precious little toy and you don't want anyone else to have her." He says and he starts to turn demonic. His size grows and the rest of his body begins to turn a bit red.

   "Mikey calm down. It's not be-" I was yanked back by Lucifer as he stands in front of me with his strong back protecting me.

   "She's not my fucking toy get that out of your fucking kind that you think you could ever have a chance with her Romeo." He says and Mikey starts to grow bigger until his clothes rip and his veins start to heat up as if they're on fire.