Little theives

There's no one on it to guide the horse. I gasp when I see the horse. It's a skeleton with fire on its hooves, tail, and main. The carriage was black and flames on the top assuming so it was bright enough for people to see. We walk in and the inside in decorated in velvet. The car door edged with gold and the side of the inside had a little compartment. I go to tap on it and gasp before giggling.

"Can I have one Red?" I say and he smirks. He levitates me to be next to him and changes the carriage so now where I was sitting there's a table full of food. I gasp when I see all of it and smile. I don't think I've eaten since yesterday.

"Go ahead and eat no one will see us." He says and hands me some silverware. I nod and dive in. I take small bites of everything hesitant on what it would taste like.

"Hot! Hot!" I say and he laughs before handing me a clear liquid. I take it and it extinguished my burning mouth.

"So your not good at spicy food? Interesting." He says and snaps his fingers. I smile when I see some foods from my world that I love.

"Thanks Lucifer!" I say and peck him on the cheek before taking a piece of meat and eating it. I stop when I see the biggest burrito I've ever seen in my life. I point to it and look at Red.

"Yes you can have it." He says and I take the burrito. I wish I had a bowl... I say in my mind and gasp when a simple large white bowl appears infront of me. I smile and unwrap the burrito in the bowl. I eat the insides and tear the tortilla as I finish the whole thing up.

"Hey you got something on your lip." Lucifer says and placed his thumb on my lip. He wipes a piece of rice and I blush and lean back. He catches me and forced me to look up at him as he leans me closer.

"It's ok it's just a grain of rice." He says and I nod. He stare into each other's eyes as he leans forward. I look back and forth into his eyes and see the grey taking up half his eyes now. I gently close my eyes and feel his lips softly placed on mine. He Let's go if my wrists and cups my face with his large hands. I place mine over his and he tilts his head and deepen the kiss. A small moan leaves my lips as he smirks against my lips. He pulls away and looks back and forth between my eyes with a cocky smirk.

"We're here." He says and levitates me to across the carriage and changes the table back to a seat. I look over and take a couple of treats and stashing them in my little bag. Oh it already has some stuff in it. I shrug and take the small treats anyways. We walk into a city and a smile beams on my face. It's like the Victorian era. Buildings and clocks like Big Ben stood around the streets. The streets made of stones and not cement. The people wore clothes similar to me. Except non of them wore... black. All of them had on red dresses or brown mostly dark colors but none black. A couple of kids walk by and almost knock me down.

"Oh we're sorry miss." One of the kids say and I smile before nodding.

"It's alright." I say and the kids begin to walk off but Lucifer stops them in their tracks. His eyes are narrowed and his build seemed to have grown bigger.

"Hey It's alright." I say and Red looks at me before he looks at the children. He shakes his heads as the kids shake in terror.

"Give it back." He says and the kids tuck their tails. They look down and hand me my back that was around my waist. I gasp and look down to see it gone. Red drops the kids and they sit there with guilty faces. I take the bag and bend down to be closer to their eye level.

"Why did you steal my bag little children?" I say and they look up at me.

"We were hungry and thought that maybe you would have money..." the little boy says and the little girl nods. I sigh and open my bag. I hand then each one small treat from my bag and they smile before hugging me.

"Thank you miss!" The girl says and they both run off. I smile and stand back up before looking at Red who is boiling with rage. I cower slightly and chuckle awkwardly. He grabs my wrist and leads me down the street before letting me go and I still follow him.

"I told you. Don't do anything out of line and do not speak unless spoken to." He says and I pout.

"But the kids were hungry." I say and he shakes his head.

"So then what they were going to starve to death? They're dead. They are orphans so they already get free food." He says and I look down. I didn't even think about that.

"Why do you have orphans? Shouldn't they be with their parents?" I say and he shakes his head.

"Sometimes the parents are good people and their kids aren't. So the parents are sent to heaven and the kids get sent to hell. They stay a child until they are adopted. When they become adopted they grow until the age of twenty two. They do not remember their parents or if their parents are even dead. If they die under the age of fifteen then they are to be in an orphanage." He says and I nod. I look back into the crowd and spot a couple of kids walking around in nice clothing and skipping around.

...

"We finally arrived" he says and walks over a stone bridge. He turns around and faces me.

"Act politely and do not speak." He says and I obey. We continued to walk up to a gate and the gates squeak loudly ripping through the silence. We walk through and triplets walk up to Lucifer and stand by him.

"Welcome back sire. We have cleaned the place just as requested. Do you need anything else like last time?" One of the triplets say and snaps her fingers. She is instantly in lingerie and I can feel Red stiffen up. He shakes his head and doesn't turn back to me.

'Having fun here.' I say and fold my arms

'Well I could have come after you if I wanted.' He says and I could feel my core throb as I gasp. He walks me to a large doorway with two doors. He pushed in the middle and leads to a library. A demon with purple hair and glasses spots us and teleports to us.

"What can I do for you today sire?" The lady says and he mumble something in a different language and she bows before disappearing.

"Lucifer?" A voice says behind us and we turn. I feel my eyes grow two times it's size when I see a gorgeous women walk up to us. She had on a dress just like me but hers was more detailed. She had lace decorated on the chest area and red ribbon like lace around the sleeves and waist. She was a little taller than me with a tiny waist. Her skin maroon and beautiful. She had two soft green eyes with regular pupils. Her lips a soft purple and two fangs that poked through. Her hair long and light purple with hints of white streaks. A black flower crown with a couple of tiny skulls in her crown rest there. She was gorgeous.

"Yes Amon?" He says and she smiles. She walks right through me and I'm hit with a weird sensation. I stumble back a little and not given a glance by this girl.

"I've missed you." She says and hugs him. His eyes purple and iced. He just stands there looking up as the lady goes in for a kiss and I look away as I can hear her moan. I stand up and face my back towards them as the lady appears again. She hands me the book and I accepted it. I turn back around to see Red still occupied by her so I just walk past a couple of book shelves and sit at a table. There's only a few other people there and silence echos in the room. I look at the boom and the language is unreadable. I squint my eyes and the symbols glow before changing into english. I gasp and read the title.

"The pure one of the prophecy."