Two gorgeous angels

"Ok so this is very weird sort of." I say and go to his kitchen. I grab some salt and he stands on the carpet as I circle him in salt. He can still move but I've told him not to.

   "Come on Mikey!" I say and Mikey comes from the kitchen and has the demon book in hand. He hands it to me as I trace a salt circle around him.

   "Wait what are you doing?" He says and hesitates weather to move or not.

   "Your going with us." I say and enclose the circle. Mikey stops moving and looks at me in total shock.

   "Really!" He says and smiles. He seems to be getting really excited about this in one second.

   "Now there are rules. You can't leave my side or you will grow old rapidly and die. That will send you back to heaven so be careful. Now the marks are not to be seen so we will put it under your shirts. Now take off your shirts and pants because I also need you two in disguises." I say and they look at each other before looking at me hesitantly. They finally take off they're clothes and I hand them boxes.

   "Mikey yours is for summer so just open the box and it will put clothes on you made for humans." I say and he opens the box. A light swarms around him as his clothes change. He's placed into tan colored shorts goinh ti kis knees and a dark blue tank top that showed off his muscles. I stare at them for a second before he catches me and smirks at me. I blush slightly and hand John a box as well.

    "It was a box that read disguise with humans so it should work for you." I say and he opens the box. A light engulfs him and he changes dramatically. He became a little shorter and his muscles shrunk enough for him to be considered lean but still muscular. His face was exactly the same but his whole body's skin tone was lighter but still dark. His hair had lose kind of curls sticking out if a beanie. He had blue shorts on that stopped at the knee just like Mikey's. He had a white V-neck on and a pair of shades. I gasp when I see his arms and so did Mikey.

   "John you have tattoos." Mikey says and Johns perks an eyebrow.

   "What's a tattoo?" He says and looks at both of us. We look at each other before looking back at him hesitantly.

   "i dont know how to explain it well but... its when you have ink imbedded in your skin for life." I say and flinch slightly. He looks down at his arms then back at me baffled.

   "How do you take them off." He yells and so grab his wrists. Be looks back at me confused and I lift up his shades so I could see his eye color. They were a slight orange and hazel.

   "Look it's not permanent it's just so know one knows you because some angles are aloud to leave heavens and explore earth. Now if you want to at least be in the same room as Sugar than get used to it for just a little bit ok?" I say and he puts the shades on the table next to us and nods.

   "Ok let's get this over with." He says and I take the two tattoos and chant the spell.

   "Now lift your shirts and let's get these marks on." I say and the boys lift up their shirts exposing there tone bodies.

   The marks fly to their bodies. Mikey's tattoo fell on his left peck and Johns flew to his right. They yell in agony as they begin to turn into light. I quickly yell the exact address we're supposed to meet at and they disappear. I quickly grab everything and open a box. It's made for on the go. I open it and the clothes wrap around me. I have on blue high waisted shorts and a noodle strap crop top with my favorite bands logo on it. A pair of timbs and a choker. I quickly hide my wings and tail.

   "I wish I was where John and Mikey are Gem!" I say and I slowly disappear myself. I hurriedly place my book in my pouch and I'm gone. I slowly open my eyes to see the boys panicking as girls swarm around them. I run acropss the road towards them and they spot me. There's five girls who are all crowded around them and asking them out. I pull both of them towards me and on of the girls pushes me to the ground.

   "Uhm excuse me but we were here first so leave us alone slut!" The girl says and my blood boils. The men look at her angrily and push them all to the ground.

   "Don't ever treat her like That. We don't want to talk to sluts like you." Mikey says angrily and the girls all seems sad. They walk off and Mikey picks me up off the ground.

   "Your bleeding." He says and picks me up bridal style. I gasp as he runs inside a coffee shop and John follows.

   "Mikey it's ok. I'm a demon remember?" I say and he blushed before setting me down at a little table. I look at the place and inhale the aroma.

   "Anyone hungry?" I say and on que the boy stomachs rumble. They both wince their faces and I smile.

   "We don't get hungry in heaven so we normally don't eat. I think the last time I ate was a week ago." John say with a slight chuckle.

   "Ok I have money and we can either eat something here... or we can go and actually eat something because I know a place that is on the way to the shop we need to go to." I say and they look at each other before nodding.

   "Let's go to a restaurant." Mikey says and we walk. Mikey walks beside me as John just looks around the place baffled.

   "John would you like me to tell you somethings that are new about this time?" I say and he looks at me slightly chuckling.

   "Yes ma'am." He says and I point to a couple things explaining things to him. I told him about clothes designs are different and how there's more electrical things around. He stopped at a Tv shop and looked at a Tv thinking it was actual people. I had to explain it thoroughly to him but he got it. We walked into a shop and look around. It was a burger joint that wasn't packed and had about three other people in it.

   "John you go get that table next to the window and just sit there holding it for us. Me and Mikey will stay in line ok?" I say and he nods hesitantly before going to the booth.

    We've been here for about five minutes and I'm having so much fun. The boys already got hit on from five girls and I laugh to myself about their faces from that moment. Mikey looks over at me with an amused smile and faces me.

   "Hey I'm having a lot of fun around you." Mikey says and looks down at me from the corner of his eye as the corners of his lips turn upwards. I breath a laugh and nod.

   "Yeah me too. I'm glad I got to know you." I say and look up to him. He looks back down at me and his brows furrow a little.

   "What's wrong?" I say and he shakes his head.

   "I just realized something. John is my only friend in heaven and once he's gone I've got no one. Me and him haven't been the best friends but we would always hang with each other when he wasn't looking for his wife. I'm just going to be lonely when he's gone." He says and his eyes turn a soft blue hue around the pupil.

   "It's ok... I'll think of something so we can all see each other." I say and he breathes a chuckle. We're next and I order for all three of us. We take our meal and we're about to head to the table when I hear Mikey says something to himself.

   "If only it were simple." He says and I ignore it. I think I have a solution but it might be a little difficult.