A queen suffers

HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEARS LOZERS HAHAHAHAHA

I'm so sorry I'm late at posting I know I know I'm terrible but I got a present!!!

   *shakes this chapter on the device*   Sadly not a puppy. ;(

Mkay but on a serious note I meant to post this chapter on Christmas Eve and then have the next chapter posted on Christmas but that didn't happen as you know soooooo I waited til new year. No I didn't get to lazy to post this chapter on Xmas...I forgot

   Anywho I hope you guys had a wonderful Xmas break and such and a happy new year!!!:D

   Gentlemen would you care to please move out of the way and let the ladies in the middle of the ball room?" He says and the men scurry to the corners of the room as even young children stay in the circle.

   I feel a strange sensation as if I'm being watched. Like as if an evil sensation and my vision blurs slightly before it flickers black with one red dot. Suddenly I feel a tug on my dress and I look down to see little Lilith.

"Where's Astaroth?" I say and she points to Astaroth who is eating more cakes as I laugh.

"He's a boy so he went to leave. I know I won't be queen but I hope you will!" She says and my heart melts. It suddenly turns ice cold as I hear low snorts from the two girls and I roll my eyes.

"In your dreams kid. The king would never pick her!" Amon says and I smirk. I look at Amon and smile.

"I bet both of you bitches I will be queen." I say and she snorts her nose.

"No way!" She says and I shrug.

"Does that mean you think I'm pretty and smart enough to be queen?" I say and she looks at me from the corner of her eye.

"Fine but if I win you will be sent as a slave to work hours on end. Deal?" She says and I smirk.

   "If I win you two will become my personal slaves doing whatever I tell you." I say. She smiles and pulls my hand while shaking her hand and a green light laced around our hand and a pain jolts through my hand.

"Ow! What was that?" I say and she rolls her eyes looking down at me.

"There's no way your going to be queen if you don't even know how a deal works." She says and Lucifer begins to speak.

   "My dear spell caster has placed a spell on the crown. I will say the command word and the crown will float on the queens head. If you get in the way of the crowns destiny you will be sent as a slave to work hours on end past exhaustion. Ladies spread out a little and we shall begin." Red says and we spread out. Lily is still clinging on to my dress and I move her aside and hold her hand.

   "Are you excited?" I say to lily and she smiles.

   "I am for you!" She says and the crown begins to have a green aura around it. It floats around girls heads as it slowly moves to the next one. I look up to see Lucifer mutter 'my queen' and I assume Amon saw as she gasps and I look over at her. She looks at him smiling and speaks.

   "You're my king Lucifer." She says and I roll my eyes. The crown gets closer and closer to us as it bounces over head to head. My heart races with anticipation with each second. I can hear girls groan as they weren't chosen and my heart beats out of my chest as it gets closer. The edges of my vision turn a slight silver and orange as it comes closer. It goes to Afriels head and she squeals as it's inches away from landing but it bounces back up. She goes to tap her head but doesn't feel it and I can see purple in her eyes as her eyebrows furrow.