Deja Vu

"Do you know the color of your eyes right now?" Red says and I shake my head. He breaths a chuckle and turns around. He walks over to me and leans his face closer to mine.

   "They're silver my love." He says and my eyes grow wide. I look around and Red pulls out a mirror. I take it and look at my reflection to see my eyes beaming silver. They're silver just like his. I love Lucifer. I'm in love with the devil.

   "When we locked you in that dome we were discussing your mission in the castle. You had three. Anyone else either gets one or if they don't get any they are sent as a slave. You have three. Although one is something that only comes once and it never comes again." He says and I look at the item that are laid on the bed. I pick up the potion and he takes it from my grasp levitating it around the room. The bottle opens mid air and a giant burst of smoke comes out. It swarms around in the air turning silver and vanishes.

   "So it's true." He says and holds his chin in his hand.

   "What's true?" I say and he looks at me.

   "That bottled potion means you are a legible to be a spell caster like Impuis. You could possibly have the same position as Impuis if you choose." He says and I look up at the floating empty bottle. I grab the cake and lift it up as it also levitates.

   "What's this one?" I say and watch a small smoke cloud appear.

   "It means baker or chef." He says and I nod looking back at the cake. Suddenly a it bursts into a large cloud of black smoke and disappears.

   "What does that man?" I say and he sighs still looking at were the cake was just floating.

   "It means that your position to be a chef was wrong. It rarely happens but the spell was wrong." He says and I sigh quietly hoping he doesn't hear me.

'It would've been nice to eat some of the treats that I make.' I pick up the crown and move closer to Lucifer. He sees the crown and my breath hitched as I looked into his eyes.

   "Orange. Whats wrong Red?" I say and he takes the crown and placed it down on the window seal. He turns around and closes his eyes as he inhales through his nose.

   "Wait. Do you even have to inhale?" I say and he thinks before he looks at me smiling.

   "No but it helps me relax. Now I have an important question for you." He says and walks closer to me. He looks back down at me as he wraps his arms around my waist.

   "Silver." We say at the same time and smile. I look down and poke his chest with a finger and look back up him to see him staring blankly. Probably thinking of something important if he's staring.

   "What's your question Red?"I say and he comes back to reality and his eyes turn purple.

   "Do you love me?" He says and I tilt my head to the side.

   "Of course. I may have just shown it but I think I gradually built up the emotions and just realized it. Why would you ask?" I say and he looks back and forth between my eyes and squeezes my waist slightly.

   "What would you say to being my queen." He says and I stop. My whole body freezes and my mouth is opened a jar. I look back at his eyes blankly at a loss of words. I can feel the color in my cheeks fade slightly and his eyes glow a mix of multiple colors. Hints of orange and blue in his eyes and purple edged around it was like looking at the rainbow just by staring into his saddened eyes. They quickly turn to purple as his eyebrows furrow.

   "So was it not that deep then. Was my love not real or deep enough for you to at least answer? Am I not enough?" He says and pushes off of me. The warmth that engulfed me now gone and I'm left with a small shiver running down my spine.

   "Aren't you going to speak!" He says and I jump slightly. He doesn't seem to care as he inhales and turns his back towards from me.

   "Was my love not enough... or do you still love another?" He says and I gasp. A slight chuckle appears in the room as it comes from him.

   "So is it or isn't it?" He says and turns around. A small gasp leaves my lips and tears slip past my eyes as I look at what he's molded into. Soft looking dirty blond hair with light peppered freckles and glowing green eyes that stare back at with with anger. I step back slowly covering my mouth as my cheeks are soaked by my stream of tears. Blue glows in the corner of my vision as I stare at an exact replica of Adonai.

   "Is this what you want?" He says and I shake my head. I stand frozen as I find the courage to finally speak what was in my head at the moment.

   "What is wrong with you." I say in a shaking voice and he looks at me with a cold look. I wipe my chin from the tear droplets.

   "Why would you purposely hurt me? Lucifer I never meant to hurt you and yet here you are trying to hurt me." I say as my voice shakes repeatedly making me sound as pathetic as I felt inside.

"Lucifer I'm scared. I'm scared of being queen because I feel like... like I'm not good enough for any of this. I-I-I can't be queen when I'm in a state of trying to find myself. For Gods sake I just lost my virginity to Satan himself and am asked to be his queen. Lucifer I love you but this isn't you...Lucifer I love you, isn't that enough." I say and wipe my eyes I look back at him as he looks upset and torn. He turns back to his human self and looks back at me upset. He walks up and goes to grab my hand but I step back.

   "I don't think I can stay here right now." I say and run out the door. I hear Lucifer say my name but I don't care. I run down and pass a couple of demons. I walk past a hallway and stop mid walk as my head throbs slightly and I reach a hand out.

"This feels so...familiar." I say as tears slip past my eyes and down my cheeks. My heart heavy and my voice hoarse. I go to take on a brick and it pushes in as a door of bricks appear.

"What?" I say and look in the dark room. There stands a stairway further to a dungeon area. I hear Lucifer calling my name and I run down the stairs as it closes behind me.

"Shit!" I say and light my horns on fire as it gets darker. Suddenly I trip on the steps and tumble a little as I fall to a cold ground. The room smells musty as the floor and walls are made of stones. I walk over tapping the wall looking for a way to light the room and suddenly I touch a torch on the wall as the whole room lights up with torches.

"Oh. My. God." I say as I look around the room. Deja vu swarms around my head as I look at the old yet familiar room of treasures that seem to hold value to me and emptiness in my heart. Shelves of amazing relics and amulets hang as I look around.

"All these items seem so... familiar." I say. I look around until a glow catches my eyes. It's soft and warm as I walk closer.

"What's this?" I say and pick up a bottle. I look inside to see a floating black feather. There was a note under it with writing.

I hope you enjoy the gift I gave you. You said you wanted something to remind you of me so I have given you a feather of my wing. This is a special feather as it's my main one. Treasure it like I treasure you.

"Lucifer." I say and place it back down admiring the tiny jar. It was the size of my palm and yet held great value to me. Suddenly I spot a familiar shape in all the treasures as I gasp.

...
HEYYYYY OMG IMMA BOUT TO HIT 800viewssss

   Thank you guys so much for reading my book and even if you haven't read this far in thank you for at least clicking on my story!!!

   Hope you enjoyed the chapter baiiiiiiii

-Malalala🖤