You killed me...

"Why... why did I ever think the devil could actually ever love someone." I say and back up. He stands there with a sorrowful look and parts his lips softly.

   "I do love you. I've never loved anyone like I've loved you. I care for you and I want you as mine forever." He says and I look at him with a furious and outraged glare. I could feel my eyes burn and the color around my vision was a deep crimson red.

   "I'm going back to the room." I say and I hold up my hand taping my gem softly.

   "Don't. Just listen." He says and I take a step back from his grasp.

   "Don't you fucking touch me. I'm going to the room." I say and tap my gem one more time. I can feel myself ripping away from the room and I take one more look around and disappear into thin air.

...

   "I'm such a fucking idiot! Why am I an idiot!" I say and hear a low voice spooking me.

   "That is uncertain." The low goblin like voice says and I gasp. I take the book off the floor and look at it feeling blessed. I flip it so the eye faces me and wipe a tear away.

"H-how... how do I find the key magic eye?" I say and the eye opens. I instantly gasp once the door opens and in walks Lucifer. He looks at me then his face drops once he sees the book in my hand.

   "Don't!" He says and runs to me. I quickly spread my wings and fly back away from him. I look around the room frantic before I see my pouch on the floor near the bed and swoop down grabbing it.

   "In the chamber of misfit and unknown. A place only one shall enter ever." He says and I gasp.

   "I know where that is!" I say and hold the book tightly to my chest. Lucifer blocks the door and looks at me with a worried face.

   "Don't do this... please.." He says and I flutter up and look around the room with tears in my eyes again. I tie the pouch to my waist and spot the large window. I look back at him with red bloody thirsty eyes.

   "I'm sorry Red. I love you." I say and fly out the window. He looks at me with a stricken look and opens his enormous wings and soars after me. I quickly zoom through the hot air and through a window into the hallway of the east wing of the castle. I soar down the hall and I can feel hind gaining on me.

   "Open!" I say and soar into the misfits chamber. I didn't care to close it knowing he can't get in. He soars and immediately stops once I enter.

   "Open up!" He says frustrated and I close the wall making it a mirror again. The room still dim with no light except the light in the hallway. I place my hands in the glass and he placed his in the same position as mine. His forehead leaning against it and he closes his eyes frustratedly.

   "Why am I the only one that can get in?" I say furiously and the tears run down my eyes.

   "When you where here you messed with one of the potion makers  items and took one of his potions. The spell works by placing the potion on something that has value to the wielder in a room and the only person in is the one who set the potion in place." He says and a small smirk forms on his lips. "You where manipulative back then." He says and his smirk falls. He looks back up at me and into my eyes. My eyes a silver and red now but I can feel the red grow as I look back at him.

   "Why do I see red? I don't feel lust nor do I feel like being near you." I say and he frowns.

   "Have you looked at yourself lately?" He says and I look down at myself surprised. I was in a full demon form but it was different. I had the back legs of a lion but in a red coat instead of yellow and I had black talons. My tail was long and slender with a couple spikes going down it and my skin was a bit darker then before. My tattoos where completely white and I had a couple dark black veins going through me. My hair was short and fluffed. My arms where black from the finger tip and started to fade away once it reached around my elbow. I had two large horns each with a golden ring on them.