Trouble in paradise?

"When did you get that?" Nik says and points to me. He looks a little lower than my eyes and I cover my neck.

"What do you mean?" I say and he moves my hand and looks at the pentagram. His eyes widen at the sight and all I feel like doing is curling up in a ball in a corner.

"Why the hell did you get a pentagram?!" He yells. I bite my lip and look away. I look back over at Nik and he looks at me like I'm a monster. He grabs my hand and drags me out of the class room and all eyes are on us. We walk outside and stand right infront of the class room door.

"What's going on with you? Lately you've been different and I don't know if I really like it. I feel like I don't know you that much anymore." He says and goes to cup my face with one of his hands and I jolt back away from his touch.

"Like you don't know me! I got a small tattoo when I went to the party the other day because I was a little tipsy. I didn't do anything else Nikolai!" I say and he rolls his eyes and sighs. This man is really irritating me.

"Listen to me. You have a demonic tattoo! You've been acting strange lately. You called one of our waiters a sub from our college!" He says and my blood begins to boil.

"You know what. I feel like you've changed too. I feel like all you want now is sex and you know I can't right now." I say and tears start to fall. I can see anger in his eyes start to fade and his shoulders slump down.

"Look I'm sorry. I guess we're both just really stressed." He says and my blood boils even more. I know when he doesn't want to say me he says both or us. He thinks I'm the crazy one! He goes to hug me and I back away. I turn around and walk to my car.

"Where are you going?" He yells and I ignore him. He continues to call out my name and I just wipe a couple of tears as I bump into some people. They look at me with pity and I just walk faster to my car. Once inside I curl up in the drivers seat and let all my tears fall. I cried for what seemed like hours. I check the time and it's only been a couple minutes. I wipe my tears and jump when a large warm hand forces me to face them and they wipe my tears.

"Trouble in paradise?." Lucifer says and I look over at his purple and green eyes. The silver seems to be the same amount as yesterday as I look into them. I roll my eyes and back away from his touch.

"Can I ask you something? If someone had a dream about you would it come true." I say and he looks at me as if looking through me.

"Well that depends. It could be a past memory or past self that saw me or it could be your future self. It would only come true if you knew I was Satan. Why do you ask?" He says and I nod my head taking it all in. I was in a stone room but something about it seemed like it was close and yet so far from me.

"Maybe later Lucufer." I say and look back at the wheel. A ping rips through the silence and I look over at my phone. I look over and see it's from Nik.

Nikolai: hey are you coming back to class? The teacher is doing roll.

"Unbelievable! He only asks because the teachers asked! He doesn't even care." I say and inhale sharply.

"Trouble in paradise?" Lucifer says and I roll my eyes as he said it the second time and in a cocky tone.

"Well I do have to go soon." He says and I sigh before closing my eyes and turn on the car.