A sad death

OMG OMG OMG!!! I REACHED A THOUSAND VIEWSSSS 😭😭

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK AND IM SO HAPPY IMMA CRY😭😭😭😭

I don't get emotional but like DAYUM IMMA CRYYYYYY. It's ok tho I'll be fine...idkkk but imma publish this story and I hope y'all enjoyyyy *sniff*

  "I wanted something to remember this place and I wanted a cloak because I it reminds me of Red." I say and sniffle a little. My nose and eyes heat up as I look around the room.

"Wait are you leaving?" She exclaims and I shrug.

"Not forever. I just want some time to myself. It sounds crazy but I mean I don't want to just stay here. Me and Red got into an argument so I'm not going to be visiting that often. Don't tell him though I don't want him to know but I will return to see him and I'll visit you a couple times.

"That reminds me. I need a teleportation potion of some sort." I say and she looks at me and walks over smirking. She puts a hand up and pokes my gem as my head tilts back.

"Your the pure one remember. You can go even to heaven. Your gem is like using training wheels. It will help you transport anywhere you want." She says and I smile ear to ear.

"Anywhere?" I say and she nods.

"You just think of the place and say it in your mind three times and poof your there." She says and I nod. I take the items and I was about to ask her another question when she interrupted me.

"I don't know where the bakery is honey. Here's a coin and ask the two orphans that you gave money to. They should know where it is." She says and I awkwardly chuckle as I take the coins. I was going to ask how she knew about the orphans but she interrupted me...again.

"Also that pouch you have. It's bottomless and it won't get any bigger no matter how hard you try. Just say the objects name and it will appear at the top of the bag." She says and I smile.

"Treats!" I say as I hold up the bag and I reach my hand in to find two treats in my hand. I smile and pop them in my mouth as I wait for the potion.

"Hey impuis... what's your life story? I would tell you mine but it's still going on." I say and softly chuckle. She frowns slightly and turns back to the cauldron and sighs.

"My story isn't the happiest. Are you sure you want to know?" She says and I look down.

"Yes I would." I say and she stirs the pot as a purple gas oozes out.

"Well I was born a slave. My mama and my daddy were too. We lived in Mississippi home to all my friends and family. My dad was a kind man. He would treat me and my mom above all. If me or my mama was hungry he would give us some of his food that he could find. My mama was the kindest women you could ever meet too. She would always think about others before herself. Thats what got her killed." She says and I gasp. The smoke thickens as it turns black against the stone floor.

"Yeah. I was a kid and I didn't know any better. I was picking crops and messing with a friend by the river. I dropped some of it in the river and my owner saw. Next thing I know he brings out a whip and my mama steps infront of it. It cut her deep on the chest and she bled to death right infront of my eyes. Saddest thing was he whipped her til she was dead for stepping out of line. My daddy took me to safety and hid me with my friends. He died later that day too for trying to take my mother to safety. He fell in the river with her and drowned." She says and tears run down my cheeks in streams. I can't believe this happened to her.

"What happened to you?" I said with a shaking voice. My vision blurs as the smoke dispersed around the entire floor cover her and my feet.

"I ran away from that place. Being the dumb kid I was I was caught and taken to a different slave owner. He had a little less slaves but he was fierce. No slave spoke or made a sound around him. The only time we spoke was when it was nightfall. That's where I met my husband. He was a tall handsome man. He was strong as an ox and six feet tall strapping man. He was everything you could ask for. He even had the kindest heart." She says and stops. She looks down at the pot and her shoulders slump. I tilt my head holding my breath as tears run down.

"His name was John H. Crawford. We were married for a year until." She cuts off and her shoulders shake. I cup my mouth not letting a whimper out as she spoke.

"Until He was killed. It was taboo for our kind to marry at the time. John heard the owner coming so he took me to safety by a stream and went back to get our picture of us on our wedding day. We stole a camera that day just to take the photo." She says and her voice shakes as she utters a small chuckle. The chuckle was short lived as she continued.

"He never came back though. I ran as fast as I could to make sure he was alright but he was slaughtered infront of me. My last words to him were you are much more than a photo. He replied with the same thing he would say to me about twenty times a day. I can still hear it sometimes. It was I love you Sugar." She says and all I can do is shake my head in disbelief as she goes on.

   "I-If you didn't know my actual name is sugar but Lucifer changed it because of my demeanor when I landed here." She says and inhales and recollects herself.

"My owner saw me with my dead husband and tried to kill me. I took a gun that was found on the ground and shot him. I didn't care that people would show up and call me a murderer. All I wanted was John back and that never came. I was later found and they sent me to be hanged. They put me in shackles because that's what my people are to always have on them. I was hanged on that same tree me and my husband met." She says and the smoke thickens to the point I can't even see my feet. I sob as Impuis continues to stir the potion. I can hear a small whimper from her as she doesn't say anything.

"How did you meet Lucifer?" I say and she softly chuckles through her tears. I can see her wipe a few away.

  "It's a funny twisted story actually." She says and the smoke recollects into one area in the center of the room and starts to form a female body. The body is dark and made of the thick smoke that collects around the floor.

   "Impuis. What is this?" I say as the shape starts to form and starts to become clear. Tears slipping down my wet cheeks as I keep looking at her and the smoke figures.