?Queen?

"Oh!" Mikey says and smiles. "There's a movie playing at Hell razor park in about twenty minutes." He says and stands up. His hand extended towards me and I take it. We walk down the road a couple blocks and I see the sun about to set slightly and check the clock. It reads four and I look around. It looks more like six or seven.

"It said it's going to be a 90's romance and comedy." He says and blushed. We reach the park a little early and find a good spot right under a tree. The black leaves fall a couple times around us as we sit there and the movie starts. It was a movie I remembered coming out when I was a child. I take a cake out tearing it in two as I eating it and Mikey takes the other half of it and plops it in his mouth.

"Hey I wasnt down with that!" I whisper and hit his shoulder playful as he chuckles. I take another cake out and he takes it away and plops it in. He tenses and spits it out.

"I knew you would do that! I took out a bitter ball hoping you would do that." I say and he looks at me with sad eyes.

"I thought you cared for me." He says and fakes a sad face pouting his bottom lip. I smile and whisper as we watch the movie. I noticed Mikey staring at me a couple times and I caught him staring completely out in the open at me as I take a bite of my cake.

"Mikey aren't we here to watch a movie?" I say and he smiles.

"I can't help it. Looking at a beautiful girl like you is easy to get lost doing." He says and I choke on a cake. I look over at him and he blushed slightly. I'm brought back by people applauding and I see the rolling credits. I look over at Mikey and gasp when I see silver in his eyes.

"Mikey we need to talk..." I say and he looks at me confused. We sit there under the tree as I sigh and look at him my vision blue around the corners.

"Mikey your eyes are slowly turning silver and I know what that means." I say and he looks down smiling slightly. He looks back up and they start to turn from a hazel silver to a blue and a little less silver.

"Mikey... I love someone else.... I'm so sorry." I say and he looks at me with a shocked expression on his and then looks back down with only blue eyes.

"I thought so... I was hoping that you at least had a little feeling for me but I guess you love someone else." He says and stands up. I look up at him as he spreads his wings.

"I had a feeling you loved Lucifer. I don't think anything different of you but I need some time to be alone." He says and flys off. I look down at my lap and tiny dark circles appear unrhythmic like as my cheeks dampen. A whimper leaves my lips as I let the tears drop. I never meant to hurt him. I wanted to help him. I cry for what seems forever until they slowly die down. I wipe my last tear and sit there for a while until suddenly a paper airplane with inked words on it flys by and that's my queue.

"It's time." I say and spread my wings. I fly up fast as I fly through the tree. Black leaves spread everywhere in the air as they slowly fall back down. I soar past the town as the cold air hits my cheeks until I reach the castle. I soar in through a window and climb up the flights of stairs to the single room me and Lucifer go to. I reach the door and hold my breath as I open the door slowly. I gasp as I see him in the room.

"You had something to tell me Impuis?" The figure said and I close the door behind me. I slowly walk over to Lucifer and hum a yes.

"Well What is it? Have you found her?" He says and I bite my lip in agony. He stands infront of the window letting the fool moons light hit him. His wings glowing softly as I go to touch them. I run my hands through his wings as his shoulders slouch. His feathers. They're the softest thing I've ever felt in my life.

"Yes and she right here." I say and Lucifer tensed up and turns around. He stares down at me and I can feel a slight shiver run down my spine as I am looked down upon.