A kiss to remeber

His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his head in my neck. A slight gasp leaves my lips as I can feel a low chuckle against my neck.

"S-stop Luc-" I was cut off by his hot breathing hitting my soft skin.

"You don't want me to stop. I know you don't, I can read you like a book." He says and I bite my bottom lip looking away. He buries his head in my neck and I feel a slight burn sensation on my neck. A moan leaves my lips as the burn hurts in a pleasurable way. A moan leaves my lips as his soft lips seem to be kissing around my skin and he starts to nibble on my neck causing me to moan a little louder. He pulls away and smirks at me looking at my slight panting

"If you were mine you would have more than just panting leave your lips." He says and I instantly turn red. He gets off of me and I spring up sitting on the bed. He walks back into the shadows.

"By the way. If you ever need to contact me touch the seal and I will be on my way." He says and my eyes grown in size when he says that. I take my phone and pull up my hair and take a picture of where he burned me. A gasp leaves my lips as I look at the mark. He left a pentagram right below my ear in black ink. My eyes heat up and i slowly walk to the bed and collapse on it. It's only four pm but I'm going to bed anyway. I feel miserable and exhausted as things swirl in my mind.

...

I slowly wake up to see it's dark outside. I check the time and it's 10pm. I roll over on my bed and a gasp leaves my lips. Lucifer is sitting on my recliner reading something. When he noticed I was up he placed the book down. It was blocked by the view of his body for a second but when he passed the book was gone. I sit up straight and about to scream when he pulled a finger over his lips and I stayed quiet. A smirk appeared in his lips and he drops his finger.

"That's a good girl." He says and I just sit there in awe.

"How did you get in here?!" I say and he lowly chuckles. He walks closer and bends over and were now eye level. He grabs a peice if my hair and twirls it on one of his fingers.

"You still don't get it do you?" He says and his eyes dart to me and they go from a purple to a earth green again. My cheeks heat up and I see him see right through me.

"What does you eye colors mean?" I say and he he looks at the curl that's on his hands and sighs.

"Well when your mine I'll tell you." He says and his eyes turn purple as he placed a kiss on my forehead. My eyelids suddenly feel heavy and my body doesn't listen to me. I see Lucifer walk into the shadows before I completely black out.

...

"Hmm... Lucifer!" I yell and spring out of my bed. I look around to see no one else in my room and it's bright outside. I squint when I unlock my phone and it's already 8:28am. I walk out of bed to get ready for my date with Nikolai. I walk into my closet and grab my red and black striped long sleeve along with matching black high waisted shorts and black converse. I sit around for a little bit doing my hair and watching videos when it's finally time to leave. I drive my car to the restiraunt we are supposed to meet and sit at a booth where it would be easy for him to see me. I sit there for a couple minutes until he finally arrives. I wave him to come over and he sits across from me. He has on a black V-neck and ripped faded blue jeans and black shoes.

"Sorry I'm late... I was busy. Anyway so how was your morning?" He says and I tell him everything except Lucifer and he tells me his.

"Hey babe I want to say sorry for what I did on our anniversary. I hope you can still forgive me." I say and he tilts his head smirking.