Found you

"I'm flying!" I say and fly back up past the clouds. I fly up until I'm a good distance above it and look around. I look back down at my necklace to look for Lucifer and it softly glows a green. I point the tip of the wing and turn in a circle until the light grows more clear pointing to a mountain.

   "Bingo!" I say and steadily fly to the mountain. I stumble a little as I'm less confident going inside but I inhale sharply and fly into a cave inside the mountain. I close my wings and walk hesitantly inside. My necklace grows more and more as I take each step. A faint red glow appears and grows more inside the cave as I walk. My body begins to heat as I walk.

   "Lucifer?" I whisper and look around. A couple of fires lit of both sides of the cave leaving a trail. I walk until I stumble upon a pile of bones and freeze in my tracks.

   "L-Lucifer?" I say a little more louder and walk. More bones are piled up and stacked in corners as the fires get brighter. I hear a low grumble as I walk  and see a shadow on the cave wall. I trip over a pile of bones as the noise echos in the cave. The shadow stops and my heart drops. I run behind a boulder and hear heavy steps get closer to me.

   "Who's there!" A voice says causing me to shake slightly. The footsteps get louder and closer and I cover my mouth hiding my whimpers. I can feel my heart race as the low rumble echos through the room.

   "Show yourself. If not I will find you and hurt you." The voice says and I whimper loudly. As the creature walks closer to me my amulet glows bright. I grab it in my hands and walk out from behind the boulder. There I see a large creature of evil stand infront of me.

   It was bigger than a bear and its eyes glowing purple. It's body tan and familiar as I look at it's black wings and black tail with a cartoon if devil point of it. The body covered in black scales as it peppered the body. Tattoos that I've grown so familiar with and a broad build I'm starting to remember as I look at the figure surprised. Symbols also pepper around as chest that weren't there before.

   "Red?" I say and the eyes turn back to its normal silver eyes. Silver grows more as it takes up a third of the eyes. A smile softly plays on my lips. I smile softly and look back at his eyes.

   "What happened to you?" I say and he looks down. His form changing slightly and he looks more like himself. His face is back to what it was as a human and his symbols are gone.

   "I was saddened and angry when you left. I had assumed you never wanted to see me again and so I rampaged." He says and I softly chuckle. He looks up at me and I cup his face with one hand.

   "Looks like I can never leave you alone then." I say and he looks back down at the ground upset.

   "You can't. You still have a boyfriend. Meaning that I lost the deal." He says and I shake my head.

   "I need to tell you something and I won't tell you until you take me to your place." I say and his eyes change to a hazel as he stares into my eyes. He nods and spreads his wings.

   "Hop on it's the quickest way." He says and I shake my head smiling.

   "It's ok!" I say and open my wings. His eyes grow huge as he stares at them in awe. I blush and look down at the ground kicking it with my foot.

   "What do you think of my new power?" I say and he snaps out of it before looking back at me with a mischievous smirk.

   "It's beautiful." He says and I look up surprised. I was expecting a snarky comment or a cocky answer. I look back down blushing and turn around running to the exit.

   "Come on before it's too late!" I say and he follows behind. I jump off the cliff and stumble a little before catching my grip and flying straight. I look back behind me to see Red staring at me in a daze. I giggle and he shakes his head before replacing his look with a cocky smile.