Sugar...

Merry FLIPPING Christmas y'all here's another chapter for Ya! Stay nauttyyyy😂😂

   "I know where sugar is!" I say and he stops. I can hear Mikey tense by the way he stopped and my heart beats out of my chest. I look in the corner of my eye to see Mikey looking at me in shock and John begins to turn around.

   "What did you say?" He says and I swallow my fear before speaking again.

   "I know where Sugar, your wife is John." I say and he looks surprised before the color in his face fades slightly.

   "Where is she." He says and I bite my lip before looking back down.

   "Let me come inside and explain to you. Then if you don't believe me I'll show you proof." I say and he sighs and moves out the way. Me and Mikey walk in and the house has a cozy feeling to it. There's pictures of him and other angels and he leads us to the kitchen as he sits us down.

   "Now where is my wife?" He says and I inhale deeply before looking at Mikey and back at John.

   "She's not in heaven sir." I say and his eyes grow big before they furrow.

   "There's no way that's she's still alive and there's no way in hell shes in the underground! Now tell me where she is or-" I stop him and speak.

   "She's in hell. I know this because I was there." I say and a gasp leaves Mikey's lips and Johns brows furrow. He opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off.

   "The day that you took you wife to safety you ran back to the slave owners property to get your wedding photo. You two stole a camera that day on your wedding just to get a photo." I say and his eyes widen. He thinks of the moment and a small smile appears on his lips as his eyes water.

   "That's right. Boy she never looks so beautiful than the day she was in that dress. So I stole a camera just so she could see how beautiful she looked that day." He says and tears leave his eyes.

   "Well you were killed that day by your slave owner because you tried to leave.... Sugar went to go and find you and found your dead body as the salve owner was wiping you to death." I say and his face drops as he remembers the slave owners actions. He nods and looks down.

   "Sugar saw that and ran to get a gun. She shot it at the owner and killed him. She was later hanged in shackles and sent to hell John." I say and he looks up at me with bright glowing hazel eyes. His mouth opened ajar and his head slightly shaking.

   "I should have never taught her." He says trailing off and shakes his head.

   "Sugar still misses you. She hasn't been with anyone since you. Her name in hell is impuis and she lives a great life there. She lives in a castle making potions and eating cakes." I say and he looks up smiling.

   "Do you have a photo of her now?" He says and I shake my head. He frowns and looks out the window as tears stream down. Suddenly an idea hits me.

   "I could show you what she is doing and... looks like now if you'd like." I say softly and he looks back at me nodding his head.

   "There's nothing more I'd like than to see her one last time." He says and I look at him hesitantly.

   "Now because she's a...demon...she will look a little different so please understand." I say and he nods his head firmly. We walk to the living room and we move the pictures and table from one side of the room as I step back and close my eyes. They turn off the lights and I wish.

   "Please show me Impuis in hell Gem." I say and the gem glows softly before showing Impuis. She's in her potion room and she looks more human. Her hair in a small afro with her horns still sticking up. Her wrists and ankles still in shackles as she brews the potion. Her eyes glowing a silver as she hums a soft tune that I've never heard.