Red?

"Are you coming or not red?" I say and turn around to see a dark manly figure walking behind me. Their eyes purple roll sarcastically.

"I told you not to call me red, my names Lucifer." Lucifer spoke and a smile placed on his lips as I laugh. I walk up the hill to the tree and lean my back against it as he catches up. He walks up and stands infront of me trapping me between the tree.

"What would you do if I did not stop naming you that?" I say and he smirks. His eyes shine a red as a gasp leaves my lips and in seconds his are placed on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and moan as a smirk is placed on his lips. He pulls away slightly and lowly chuckles as he sees my dazed face.

"Then I shall never speak to you again." He says and breaths a low chuckle. He licks his lips deviously as he stares down at mine.

"You could not hurt me red. I know you love me." I say and he smiles.

   "Are you sure?" He says and I feel a small pang in my chest and I shake it off smiling.

   "You wouldn't hurt me." I say and his eyes going purple before they turn a green before speaking again. He says the same words he said last time.

"I know." He says and my vision blurs.

...
   I open my eyes wide in a panic as I look around and don't recognize my room for a second. I squint when I see the light shining through. I go to sit up in bed but a strong force pulls me down and drags me to a broad strong chest.

"Red?" I say and he doesn't say anything. I try to sit up again but he pushes me back down wrapping an arm around me tightly.

   "What did you just call me?" He says and I look over and see a sleepy Lucifer. His hair is messed up and his eyes are a bright purple. Half his face is buried in the pillow as he stares back at me sleepily.

   "Nothing." I say and turn slightly red.

   "Are you sure." He says and leans closer to me. His hot breath smells of sweets and I assumed he ate one of my sweets since the bag is opened.

   "Y-yes." I stammer. His lips brush against my ear as his husky voice fills me and my body begins to heat up. I bite my lip as I feel a low chuckle against my ear.

   "Do you like my morning voice?" He says and I blush. I forgot he can read minds. I wish I never said that. I begin to let my eyes wonder down and trail his muscular body. His tattoos snake around his strong arms and I begin to throb as I look over his whole body.

   'God this man is hot!' I say in my mind and suddenly hear a low seductive chuckle coming from Lucifer as I look back up at him blushing.

   "So that's how you think of me? I think I like it." He says and I face palm myself mentally for already forgetting he can read me like a book.

   He leans in closer and stares into my eyes with stained maroon eyes. His lips brush against mine as he smiles. He looks down at my lips and a devious smirk is placed on his lips. My breath hitched and suddenly his hot soft lips are placed on mine. His lips consuming my thoughts as he intensified. A small moan leaves my lips and he smirks against my lips causing me to blush slightly. He starts to leave my lips and kiss my jawline. I tilt my head back unintentionally and he takes the opportunity to devour it.