Chapter 9

Hey, how's the story so far??? Are you enjoying it???

Anyways.... I had just read a story or a book by Phantom Rose called  'Cardcaptor Sakura: All  cards' She gives a description of the clow cards and their powers so if you want you can read that for further knowledge on the 'guardians'. (While their appearance will be the same, I will be making some changes in their powers, in this book. For example in the Cardcaptor series, the powers of some cards are restricted to be active during either day or night, but in this story they can be active and their powers work during all times  of the day and even for a long period of time....)

Percy's POV

I'm so glad I was able to see Serenity again. I didn't realise how much I missed her until I saw her. It felt as if a part of me was missing, I had felt this way even when I was with Annabeth but I had just pushed that thought aside. It also explains why I didn't feel heartbroken seeing her cheat on me. Deep down I knew she wasn't meant for me, I knew there was someone else but I just couldn't remember who.... Even now I don't remember everything but I do remember Serenity and how she is the love of my life also how she is proud of her guardians and loves to show them off. I am starting to remember most of the other guardians but not all my memories are back yet.

Serenity: So here we are.... Allow me to welcome you to Paradise....

Now calling the place in front of me Paradise doesn't feel right. It looks a thousand times better. The palace, from outside itself, is huge and is suspended in midair, not too far from the ground, with clouds, that change color depending on those who step on it, as stairs reaching to the door. There are various designs on the walls of the palace representing the guardians... Even though I don't know much about architecture, I can still say that this place looks thousand times better than Olympus. Compared to this, Olympus would look like a house made of straws and mud... I look around to see the faces of the others which are priceless. I can tell that they are as surprised as me...

Leo: We get to live here???

Serenity: Yes... You don't like it???

Leo: I don't like it??? I wouldn't mind dying now that I've seen this place... scratch that... let me just live here for some time, and then I would be happy to die... Did Percy live here??? When he was Alesandro, that was his name, right??? 

Serenity: Yes, that is... or was his name and no, I created this place after he 'died'... I couldn't bare living at his palace because there were too many memories of him...

Jason: Percy had a palace???

Me: More like dad's palace...

Jason; Ohh...

Serenity: By the way, I had meant to ask, do you want to fake your deaths or just make it seem as if you disappeared???

Thalia: Why do we need to fake our deaths???

Serenity: There is no specific need, it's just that it might seem suspicious if you disappear like that but if you don't want to fake your deaths, that is also fine.... It's not like the Gods can enter here either ways...

Percy: I don't think I want to fake my death... I'm sure both Grover and Tyson will be heartbroken and there is dad, as in Poseidon, Chiron, Hazel, Frank and Reyna. I'd rather they think I was alive somewhere than mourn for a death that never happened....

Thalia: I agree, I don't want the hunters to feel heartbroken too...

Leo: I agree too, even after what my cabin did to Percy, I still love them and father too....