Chapter 19

Luke's POV

I discreetly tried to hold back Nico and clenched my hands to keep myself from going and choking Piper to death. Even after my betrayal to the camp, Percy forgave me so easily and accepted me... Nobody gets to talk bad about him in my watch, except me of course.... I would have choked her but then we might reveal our identities so I tried to refrain...

Hazel: IF YOU SAY ANOTHER BAD THING ABOUT PERCY OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS, I"LL PERSONALLY SEND YOU TO TARTARUS...

Piper stepped back at the comment, looked upset and ran off to her cabin... The other girl, Hazel, looked at us apologetically...

Hazel: I'm so sorry... You weren't supposed to be caught in the middle of that..

Me: It's alright... Who was this traitor she was talking about???

Hazel: He's not a traitor... Percy's fatal flaw was loyalty; he'd never betray us... The others turned on him since they were jealous of him, his lineage, his powers and how he saved the camps twice... They are jealous of Jason, Thalia and Nico.... even me because we are the children of the big three... Even the gods were jealous and afraid of his accomplishments....

Ethan: I see... What did they do???

Suddenly we heard an eagle's screech and looked up to see a bald eagle circling over us for a few seconds before swooping down to land beside Hazel, then transforming into a man... From all the stories Percy and the others have told us I'm guessing that he is Frank, Hazel's boyfriend...

Frank: Drove them away... The gods stripped all their powers... 

Ethan: You heard what we were talking about from up there????

Frank (shrugging): Eagles have good hearing... (A/N... I don't know if that is true or not.)

Me: Are they dead???

Hazel: No... They're alive somewhere...

Me: How do you know???

Hazel (cautiously): They... contacted us...

Jason: Do you look for them???

Hazel: Those who care occasionally do but when they contacted us they said that they didn't want to be found...

Me: Hmm.... I hope you find them soon..

Frank: Me too... We haven't seen them for four years, and when we find them we are going to kill them for not contacting us after the first time.... Well... It was nice meeting you but me and Hazel have to go... My partner is calling...

Me: It was nice meeting you too...

Hazel: See you around, then...

Ethan's POV

We watched as Hazel and Frank walked towards the Big house... I slowly removed my hand from Jason's shoulder, which I had forgotten to do...

Luke (softly): I almost killed Piper!!! How dare she call him a traitor when she betrayed him???

Me: She was lying....

Jason: What???

Me: She was lying. She doesn't see Percy as a traitor though she does blame him for taking Jason from her... But I don't think she hates him...

Jason: Are you sure???

Me: Yes... Since I'm the champion of Libra...

Being the champion of Libra gives me the power to tell who is loyal or if there is a traitor,  if someone is being truthful or lying... I have the power to differentiate between a truth or a lie, and also know the reason for someone to do that...

Luke: So... She doesn't see Percy as a traitor???

Me: Yes...

Luke: Why say all that then??? She is just ruining her friendship with Hazel by doing that...

Me: I think someone used charmspeak on her, and she is still in the influence of it...

Jason: So... There is a possibility that when she betrayed Percy she was under the influence of charmspeak???

Me: Maybe... I'm not sure...

Luke: Do you still like her??? (Asking Jason...)

Jason: I like her as a friend or a sister but I don't love her... I love someone else..... (Blushing at the last part...)

Luke (grinning): You do realize that even if Serenity is okay with you loving Chaos, Percy might still feed you to the sharks, right???

Jason: .... Yes?? (Uncertainly) I mean I am his friend, almost his brother... He won't kill me.... right????

Nico: Please... Every father is protective, some are even overprotective... I'm pretty sure you're already dead...

Jason: How do you even know that I like.... (looking around to make sure no one is around)... Chaos????

Me: Please... It's so obvious... The way you look... stare at her or try to sit next to her whenever she visits or the way you are always asking when she will come.... You are not even half this enthusiastic when Void or Order comes to visit...

Jason: Do you think Percy knows???

Me: I'd be lying if I said he didn't... I think the only reason he hasn't killed you yet is because you haven't made a move or anything....

Jason: So... If I try to hug or kiss her and Percy finds out, I'm as good as dead???

Me: Yup...

Nico: He might not since you are his friend, cousin, brother....

Luke: I doubt it... I can't wait to see what Percy does... But if it makes you feel any better I know he won't kill you...... Just make you feel miserable till you wish you were dead...

Jason: Thanks... You've made me feel a hundred times better... (Sarcastically)

We all laugh... I looked at my watch to see that it was close to nine, meaning it's time for dinner...

Luke: I'd better go see if Thalia is awake...

Jason: I'll find Leo and Beckendorf...

Nico: Then I'll find Silena...  What about you, Ethan??? Coming???

Me: No... I want to check out the Nemesis cabin... I'll meet you there...

Jason: Alright... Don't make one of us have to come and find you... (hitting my shoulder playfully)

Me: That only happened once...

Jason: We don't want to make that twice... See ya there, bro...

With that all four of us headed separate ways, me towards the Nemesis cabin... I found it easily, it felt as though something was pulling me to it...

Me (smiling): Looks like you got the respect you deserved, mother...

I touched the walls, wondering how it would have been if I was still alive, before turning around and leaving... I wanted to be noticed by my old family but they didn't... Now I have a new family that notices everything about me and I couldn't feel any more at home than I do at Paradise...

Hey... I wanted to thank you all again for all the reads... I hope you don't find the recent chapters boring but I wanted to write something in each of their perspectives and something about each of them... If you have any ideas for this story, you can comment... Though I might not take that idea...  Also, do you want Nico and Will to have a relationship, him to be alone or to fall in love with some other girl (maybe Order)???? And what about Ethan???? Please tell me soon so I can add that in the upcoming chapters....

Once again, Thank you and don't forget to vote, comment and share