Chapter 51

Sorry for the extremely long wait but my excuse is school and exams (hate both of em). And this chapter is the battle scene which I realized I am very bad at so sorry in advance if the chapter is not all that nice...

No one's POV

Everything was thought about, the traps, weapons, positions, number of archers or demigods on air, every possible thing you could thing about for war. The only thing nobody considered or even thought of... the wait...

A week of preparations went by but still no army had appeared and nobody knew when to expect End and his army. But you can't always know when each war will take place, can you??? Nor can you know the exact outcome of the said war.

So it was expected to see every demigod, every nature spirit, God and even members of Chaos army along with Serenity on high alert. But waiting can be tiresome, with tension and fear in the air. Not knowing whether the army might come when you are sleeping or trying to relax (though it'd be very difficult to relax at the face of war).

And when it comes, it hits you in the face bringing all the suppressed fears and anxieties out, even if you have the very warriors of the 'Chaos- creator of the universe' or a very powerful goddess with you. So when the horn sounded and as each demigod hurried into their armors and grabbed their weapons, all uncertainty in their head was expected, "What if they lost???" "What if End takes over or worse destroys the world as they know it???" "What if they lose the only home they know???" Even as the older leaders encouraged the much younger and unprepared ones, nobody knew the exact power and capabilities of their enemy...

Only two people knew the exact strength of End and the extent he'd go to get revenge. Only his parents would know that he was much stronger than his siblings combined, making him much stronger than Serenity herself (even though that would seem impossible). Only Serenity and Percy knew that the only way to beat or even bring End back would be Alesandro, he was their only hope. And unfortunately, even though Percy was the reincarnation of Alesandro, he was not the actual second strongest being, the actual son of the actual creator nor did he have any of Ales' powers...

But for Alesandro (or Serenity for that matter) to appear on a planet created by his children, it would end up decimating that very planet along with many other neighboring planets. The only reason the planet remained intact with Serenity on it was because her powers, in the form of guardians, were scattered all over the planet and on other planets and universes as well. If they were all to gather in one point, well the planet would have been a goner for sure, and she is weaker than Ales. So imagine if he were to step anywhere close to earth....

That is why they had prepared a plan, not that they were going to tell anyone or use it unless all hope was lost. But for that very plan to work one crucial person was required, who they weren't sure would come to their aid. But that was only when everything else failed so why worry about that now...

The war started within seconds of the horn sounding giving the campers little time to prepare for it. Thankfully the traps gave them enough time to get as much into formation as possible and for the gods to find their partners.

The monsters, titans and giants came in a single wave all attacking at once without a seconds pause. Demigods after demigods rushed into battle attacking and killing the monsters striking them on the rhombus symbol found at different parts of each monster's body although not every symbol were visible and required a little help from the army members to electrocute or incinerate the whole body and such whenever they could.

Silena also helped by charm-speaking the monsters into revealing the location of their symbols, into striking their own symbol or those of another monster. Calypso used her powers to create vines or control roots to choke or burst the demons body. Beckendorf would attack with his sword and would occasionally throw different kinds of bombs, grenades, Greek fire and various other contraptions to blow up the enemies. Ethan would use his powers to locate the symbol and strike it with his daggers. Each of the four stayed near the demigods trying to help those who needed it, which proved to be difficult since almost everyone needed them especially weaklings like Nathan who kept running around asking monsters for mercy and expecting it (it was a wonder that he wasn't dead yet).