Chapter 11

400 years later (400 years in Paradise = 4 years in Earth)

I am currently completing a solo mission on planet Ploúton. I was chasing my target down an alley, trapping him at a dead-end... Reaching him, I drew out my swords, riptide and Télos, and spoke, "Adrian Gabris, you have been found guilty for destroying the peace and balance of Ploúton. You have be charged for killing hundred men without reason and without the permission of Chaos, creator of the universe, enslaving and raping eighty women and children and bringing chaos to the Planet. Do you have any justification for your actions???"

Adrian: No... You're mistaken... It wasn't me!!!

I signed, I don't even know why I ask that question; they all give the same answer, "No, I didn't do it..." I point riptide at his neck and say, "As punishment for your crimes, I, Alesandro, warrior of Chaos, condemn you to death and a lifetime in the pit of flames..." I kill him, bring out my crystal, break it, enter the portal and return home.

Now you may be wondering why I claimed myself to be the warrior of Chaos. Well... no one in the whole universe knows about Serenity and my father. They believe that Chaos was the first and most powerful being, and for some reason Serenity prefers to leave it like that. Which is why whenever we go on a mission, we, as in the army, claim to be 'the army of Chaos' or 'the warriors of Chaos'.

I exit the portal and walk to Serenity's room to report that I had completed the mission... okay... that was a lie... I am going because I want to see her... Either ways I enter the room to find Serenity and Chaos sitting on the bed and talking about something serious... They look up when I open the door and a smile appears on both their grim face. "Daddy!!!" Chaos yells, running to me and giving me a bear hug.

Yes, Chaos was... is my daughter. When I first came to Paradise, I still had not remembered that I had had kids with Serenity. I only found out when I went to visit her, in her room, the night we had made the contract...

(Flashback)

I imagined Serenity's room and started walking to find myself in front of a door. I opened it and entered to find her lying on a bed, more specifically, a cloud as big as a bed. She looked up, smiled and said, "Hey... What's up???"

Me: I thought we could talk....

Serenity (smiles): Come in...

She moves a bit, giving me space to sit on her bed. I looked around and without thinking spoke out...

Me: You weren't kidding when you said that you were keeping tabs on me, were you???

Her room was filled with pictures of me. All three walls (except the one with the door) had pictures of me. One had pictures of when I was Alesandro, some had only me and dad, some with the two of us, our first kiss, date, us holding hands, pictures of us with two babies and two children who were two years old, I think.... Wait... babies.... We had babies????

Me (looking at her and pointing at the picture): Are those ours???

She looks at the picture, smiles and wills the picture to float to us. She gives it to me, smiling...

Serenity: Yes, The two children are Void and Order and the babies are...

Me: Twins.... Chaos and End...

I remembered us being excited when we found out she was pregnant, how dad kept embarrassing me, jumping around, like a kid, grinning ear to ear, saying, "I'm gonna be a granddad..", "I'm gonna be a granddad..." over and over again... The same thing happened when she was pregnant with the twins, only this time we had a pair of two year olds joinning in on the jumping and grinning.

The second wall was filled with pictures of me when I was Percy. She had my baby pictures, me with mom, me with mom and Paul, me with Alexis, pictures with all of us together, pictures of the seven, pictures with me and Poseidon, pictures with me and Chiron and pictures with Annabeth...

Me: Why do you have pictures of me with Annabeth??? Were you fine with it???

Serenity: No... Your dad and Chaos had to keep me from striking her with lightning. Though I did have my fun, making a statue of Hera drop on her or having cows to chase her or making her step on cow dung which would surprisingly appear where ever she stepped and then disappear (smirks)...

Me (laughing): That was you???

Serenity (Grins): Yup.... (Popping to p) As for the pictures, you looked happiest when you were with her (smiles sadly)...

I feel sad knowing she had to watch me being happy with Annabeth.

I look at the third wall which was filled with portraits and paintings of me, me with mom, Paul, Poseidon and Alexis all together, me with the seven, Thalia and Nico, me with Blackjack and Mrs. O'Leary, me with Chiron, me with Luke, Silena and Beckendorf and many more portraits...

Me: How are they??? Void Order, Chaos, and End....

I looked at her to see her tearing up. She told me that after I died trying to save End, she locked herself in her room and when End came to comfort her, she lashed out at him, blaming him and saying she never wanted to see him again. After which he quietly left looking sad. When she went to apologize, she couldn't find him. Years later he declared to destroy everything he and Chaos had built. Serenity tried to talk to him but he would not listen and she couldn't bear to banish him. Void, Order, and Chaos came together and banished him into a pit.

I was shocked at what all had happened after my death but I did not blame Serenity seeing that she had been beating and blaming herself for the past thousand years. I put my hands around her and hugged and comforted her while she cried throughout most the night and then fell asleep with her in my arms....

(Flashback ends)

After that I managed to meet and build up my relationship with all my kids, except End, though I would always go and visit the boarder of the pit with Serenity.... I even managed to rebuild my relationship with Serenity. We decided to go slow (even though we had already been married) and have been dating for the past four hundred years.... I know, even I think that four hundred years is too slow, but I plan to change that. I plan on proposing to her at the right time....

Me (smiling and hugging her): Hey, Chaos... visiting???

Both Serenity and Chaos went back to looking glum and somber. I knew something bad had happened or was about to happen... Chaos looked at me and said, "Actually daddy, we have another mission, for the whole army, one that you are not going to like..."