Chapter 15

Thalia's POV

Zeus gulps and looks frightened while the campers looked surprised that someone was able to and dared to touch his Godly weapon. Seeing this, Artemis sighs and steps in front of him...

Artemis: I ask you to forgive my father, he can be so forgetful and stupid when he is angry....

Serenity: Well, that anger is going to be the death of him one of these days.... But you are one of the goddess I like, so just for you, I won't kill him... But I ask for a small compensation in return...

Artemis (slightly blushes with embarrassment): I am honored that you like me... May I ask what this compensation is???

Serenity (grins evilly (not that anyone can see it)): I'd like to keep this lightning bolt...

Zeus: But that's my favorite bolt!!!

Serenity (smirks): Why do you think I want it???

Artemis: I am sure my father could part with one small lightning bolt, right father??? (Glaring at Zeus)

Zeus: ye... Yes... Go ahead... Consider it a gift...

Serenity: I'd thank you but I don't really see why since I'm sparing you from death...

Zeus gulps while Serenity releases her hold on the bolt, which hovers on midair, extends her hand and reshapes it to form a sword, which looks awesome. She glances at me and throws the sword at me... I catch it and stare at her silently asking her, "Really??" She shrugs and speaks through mind link...

Serenity: Consider it a gift for... I don't know... you're birthday???

Thalia (laughs): My birthday is over...

Serenity: Early Christmas present...

Leo: Great, where is my early Christmas present???

Serenity: Don't have one....

Leo: How could you??? You just broke my heart!!! Percy, you're wife just broke my heart!!!

Percy: Get over it Leo!!!

Leo: Jason, your brother is not defending me!!

Jason: Get over it Leo!!!

Calypso: Before you say anything, let me tell you... Get over it Leo!!!!

Leo: You are all such meanies!!!

All the gods, Chiron, campers, hunters and romans stare at him as though he is an idiot... which he is...while the rest of us are laughing our heads out.... Leo looks around, realizing what he just did...

Leo (Blushing due to embarrassment): I said that out loud, didn't I????

That made us laugh even more... Leo can be so clueless sometimes... It's either that or he does it on purpose...

Silena: Yup... (popping the 'p')

Me (looking at Serenity and pointing to the sword): Thanks for this!!

Serenity (grins): Don't mention it...

I poke the skin of my index finger with the tip of the blade and use the blood to draw the symbol of Thunder on the blade. By drawing the symbol of our guardian on anything using our blood, we can store that item and no one else can touch it... If they do, they will either harm themselves or the item will disappear from their grasp and reappear back in the storing domain.

Artemis: Can I ask another question??? How can you touch the bolt, it is a godly weapon????

Serenity: Chaos already told you, we are stronger than you so we can touch any of your godly weapons and not be injured or affected...

Artemis: I see.... You seem like a nice person, so why watch the battle and not help us???

Serenity: I was kidding when I said that.... I have to save my powers and energy for the final battle with End... Not even all you Gods put together can subdue much less defeat him... Now if there are no other questions, the warriors and I will take our leave...

Zeus: Where will you be staying??? If you want, the Zeus cabin is open or you can use any of the other cabins or even the big house...

Serenity: There is no need... We will stay in our own cabin...

Nathan: if you haven't noticed there is no 'Chaos cabin'. Just for you I'll allow all the ladies in this group to stay with me...

All of the girls make a gaging motion while I give him a disgusted look, which he cannot see because of the cloak covering my face, while all the hunters and Artemis and some of the gods glare at him...

Serenity: Just a piece of warning, don't come near my girls unless you absolutely have to... And never flirt with them.... Or else

She extends her hand, her index finger pointing at him; her eyes slowly change to a yellowish orange (indicating that she is using Firey's powers). Fire surrounds Nathan, not touching him or burning him, but slowly cutting off his oxygen supply. He screams feeling the heat given off by the fire, which even I can slightly feel even though I am standing nowhere near him. Slowly he stops screaming and starts coughing and gasping for fresh air which he cannot get and eventually falls slump on the ground... Now, if you are hoping or thinking that he is dead, then I'm sorry to inform you that he is just unconscious...

All the Gods and Chiron look surprised and slightly terrified... not Poseidon, he did not seem to care about anything nor did he seem to be concentrating on anything that was happening.. while the campers and some hunters are screaming... But none of us care because even though she is very over protective of us, she would never harm or kill someone unless it is the last option... She usually wouldn't even go this far but all ten of us can tell that she is also taking revenge for what he did to Percy and for calling him a wimp...

Annabeth (screams): You killed him!!!

Me (rolling my eyes): Chillax... She did not kill him.... just punished him, you could say...

Annabeth (pointing at Serenity): Are you blind??? Can you not see how that murderer killed him???

Okay... As it is none of us wanted to come here and only did because she begged us to... After everything she did for us, none of us is going to listen to someone, especially like Annabeth, talking bad about her.... Especially Percy, because he stormed up to Annabeth, caught her by her throat, slightly lifting her off the ground and growled loud enough for us to hear...

Percy: Nobody... and I mean nobody... especially a slut such as you... calls my girlfriend a murderer... Do you understand???

Serenity: Ales... You'll kill her... Let her go... Now!!!

Percy dropped her, so forcefully that she fell to the floor gasping, while Piper, her brothers and sisters and Athena ran to help her...

Serenity: I apologize... I think we took things a bit too far...

Zeus (fakes a smile): We forgive you... It's our fault.... We should have taught that boy better... Now, about where you will be living during your stay...

Serenity: Ahh... Yes... Forge, if you would please....

Forge (grins): With pleasure....