Chapter 27

Chiron's POV

So much has happened in the past few years, Nathan appears and makes everyone betray Percy, Percy leaves and takes Thalia, Nico, Jason, Leo and Calypso with him. Him being disowned... Then, four years later, an army appears and tells us that there is going to be a war and then we find out that the commander is Percy, who we thought was dead, and then we find out that Percy, in his past life, was married and had four children who just happens to be the oldest and strongest beings we know, Void, Order, Chaos and End. He seems to have gotten back with his wife and seems to love her, I've never seen him smile or look so affectionately at anyone before... not even Annabeth...

Me: So you are the mother of the creator???

Serenity: You mean Chaos??? Yes...

Me: So that would make the gods your...

She gave birth to Chaos, who created the primordial. Gaea and Ouranos gave birth to the titans and Kronos and Rhea gave birth to the three gods and goddesses... So that would make her their great- great-great grandsons and daughter... and their children...

Serenity: Hmm... My great-great-great grandson and daughters, I guess...

Wait, doesn't that make me also her great-great-great grandchild??? What does that make Percy??? I always thought of him as my son and now it seems to be the other way around...

Grover: Wow... hearing you say that just makes seem Percy so old...

Percy: That might be because I'm that old...

Me: So to Percy, Poseidon would be his dad and grandson...

Grover: Now this is just getting more complicated... Wait... If End is your son then that means you're going to be battling him right???

Serenity (sadly): Yes... We are going to try to get him back... The only other option is to lock him again...

Me: I guess we have to make sure it doesn't come to that then... We'll help you in whatever way we can...

Percy: Thanks, Chiron...

Grover: What about Tyson and Poseidon??? Are you going to reveal yourself to them???

Percy (signing): I promised Serenity that I would... but I'm not sure... (I looked at him sadly and noticed Serenity glaring at him. He was trying to avoid looking at her.)

Me: Percy... I know you feel angry that Poseidon betrayed you but after you disappeared, he became miserable and... well lifeless... If you don't see him soon, I'm afraid he might fade into nothingness... All the gods are worried about it...

Percy: I'll do it... only if Serenity comes along...

Serenity: Fine...

Percy: Great...

Serenity: But first we have to deal with the horses... the sooner the better...

Me (smiling gently): Well then, we'll leave everything to you... Percy and Serenity, even though you are older than me, I think of you as my children so if you have any problems, you can always come to me...

Serenity (smiling back): Thanks... It was nice meeting you, Chiron... and you to Grover...

She gives us both a hug and gave me a bag filled with crystals. Apparently if they are broken, a portal will be formed which will take us to Paradise. She told us to visit whenever we wanted to and told Grover that Juniper had some if he ever wanted or he could take from the stash that was given to me... She also requested us to not give the crystals to the campers and not to reveal who the army members were...