Chapter 53

I am really sorry for the long delay. Let's just say it was a very bad month. But here's the next chapter and I hope you like it. BTW, I have also updated The Past of Alesandro, so go check it out if you are interested...

End's POV

Where am I??? I was battling mother and that cheap replacement of father, what am I doing here??? Why is mother with someone who can't even hold a hair to my father??? Why is it so dark??? And what is this overwhelming presence drawing closer and closer to me?? A very familiar and nostalgic presence (although I can't seem to put a finger on it)...

I tried to look around (which was pretty hard since the surrounding was dark) while different thoughts and questions kept flooding my head (mostly about the bastard son of Poseidon who thought he could kill me, who mother was protecting). I only understood one thing and that was that grandfather, Unknown, had some role to play in this....

I hate them all!!! Grandfather for creating that damn sword, mother for blaming me and now betraying father, my siblings for not being there for me and sending me to that damned pit and finally this retched planet for causing my father's death!!! And I will make each and every one of them suffer.

The memories of that war still repeat in my head as a nightmare... Everything; the battle between the primordial, me trying to stop them (since they were sister's and my creation) even when my parents said that I wasn't meant to interfere, that sword being thrown towards me, mother appearing and wrapping her arms around my head while using her body to protect me, father appearing in front of her, the sword run through father, him coughing out ichor and falling backwards, mother's screams, his blood all over mother and I. They never go away, as though these memories were my personal punishment for disobeying my parents.

I remember afterwards how I'd go to mother's room for comfort only to get screamed at, to be told that everything was my fault (when I so badly wanted to hear that it wasn't), forbidding me for entering her room, leaving me to succumb into this darkness. Even though my siblings tried to help they ended up trapping me in that dreadful pit only for my powers to rise incredibly over the past thousand years making it possible for my revenge.

But now I am stuck in this damn dimension with no exits (as far as I can tell) and even though I am much more powerful than mother, I am nowhere near father's power limit, let alone grandfather's (whose presence I had felt before I ended up here). There is also that ominous presence behind me.

I shake my head to get rid of all the thoughts running through my head and prepare to turn around when the owner of the presence speaks, making me freeze. The voice that haunted me whether awake or asleep, the voice that I had prayed to hear again (but not like this), the voice of my father....

Ales (voice dripping with disappointment): I never expected to see one of my own sons standing against his mother and siblings in war... Do you know how much that disappoints me, End??

I turn around slowly as his words repeat over and over in my head, "Do you know how much that disappoints me, End???" And there he was, staring at me, his eyes the colour of gray (which it usually is when he is disappointed at someone or thing (in this case, me...)), looking exactly as he did before he died. Except for the fact that he was pointing a sword at me...

He rushed towards me with his sword, Prevailer, in his hand. It took me a split second (which was too close for comfort) for me to realize that my father, or someone who looked exactly like him, was attacking me with his sword. A sword appeared in my hand and, without even bothering to look at it, clashed with his. In my shock of seeing him, I did not notice that my sword had not shattered in the contact (which it should have).