Chapter 33

Sorry for taking so long in updating. 

Percy's POV

Since it was difficult for Beckendorf to create a room for Tyson (as he kept using his powers for creating tools and other stuff to help make traps... Also using Serenity's or the guardian's powers are tiring...) so it was decided that Tyson would bunk with me. Beckendorf agreed to create a bed and clothes for him and all his other stuff was stored in the storage dimension (Serenity made a locker for him...)

(A/N: The storage dimension is like a single room with lockers for each army member (they can only access their respective lockers), Serenity and anyone else she allows access to... All the clothes, weapons, belongings and extra crystals are stored here. This dimension can be accessed anywhere and is connected to the symbol of each member making it easier to access. By drawing their symbol, using their respective blood, on any object, it will be transported to this dimension and if lost or misplaced, the object will reappear there...(It has been mentioned in previous chapters...))

At sundown, we (the army, Tyson and I) followed Serenity to the arena where campers were already gathering. Someone must have told the gods, or somehow they knew, because they were also here, sitting beside their children...

Zeus, Hera, Hestia and father were sitting in the first row with Chiron and Grover. Athena, Ares and Hades cabin were sitting in the second row with their respective gods. Aphrodite, Hephaestus and Dionysus cabin took the third row. Apollo, Hermes, Demeter cabins took the fourth row while the hunters took the fifth row with Artemis. The army members sat in the first row and I, coincidently (not), happened to sit beside father.... Serenity and Nathan were standing on opposite ends of the field.

Father looked from me to Serenity and back, worried, so I quickly gave him a look that said, "It's going to be fine." (Whenever I tell someone my identity, they can see my face past the cloak and mask...) He calmed down a bit when he saw it but still looked worried, only less...

Serenity was smirking at Nathan, whose legs were trembling, while he tried to put his armor.

Nathan: Are you going to fight wearing that cloak??

Serenity (thinking before replying): Hmm... No, it will just get in my way...

So she removed her cloak and mask, allowing them to fall on the ground. Everyone who had already seen her (the army, Chiron, Grover, father, Tyson and me) smirked seeing all the campers and gods gazing at her beauty with their mouths wide open. Her long black hair was tied in a long pony-tail and she was wearing a black top reaching above her stomach and black combat pants. She had a belt, holding a hunting dagger, on her right leg a bit below the knee... She was also wearing her brooch (One of Sword's many forms)...

I heard many comments come from different places like "She so beautiful." or "She looks hundred better than Aphrodite." (Whoever said that might as well have signed a death wish...) or "her eyes are so dreamy." Nathan was also ogling her along with almost all the male campers and gods (except father) while all the girls including goddesses (except Hestia and Artemis) were jealous, especially our dear Aphrodite, who for some reason couldn't stand Hephaestus staring at her (looks like Serenity was right, she did love him...)

You may be wondering whether I'm jealous that other guys are staring at my girl but I'm not really. I'm proud that she's my girlfriend and that she chose me even after so much time and I know for a fact that she won't look at anyone else the way she looks at me so I don't really have anything to be jealous about. Also the fact that I can just make anyone who tries to flirt with her disappear with the flick of a finger... Beside me Zeus and Hera were having a small argument, which was very loud that everyone could hear...