Chapter 43

Sorry for taking so long to update...

Also as I mentioned in the other chapter, I've entered this book in Watty 2018 Award under the 'crossover' category and for those who like this book, I hope I can have your votes...

Chapter 43

Serenity's POV

While Percy was squabbling with Poseidon (you'd think that by being the second most powerful being he'd have grown up by now... but no....) I looked around at everyone. Thalia had moved closer to Luke and held his hand, trying to remind him that she was there if he needed support. Silena had run of to sit beside Clarisse and catch up while Beckendorf and Leo went and sat with their half-siblings.

Annabeth, Piper and Will suddenly stood up, snapping out of their shock, and rushed over to their respective ex's with their arms open to hug them. I didn't do anything because I wanted to see whether my symbol was still engraved in his soul (as Unknown said it would be). Let me tell you, even though I was a bit surprised that the symbol actually appeared and sent her flying (literally) and maybe shocking her in the process, I was more surprised to see Void's and Chaos' symbol appearing on Nico's and Jason's forehead, sending their ex's flying in the process much to their surprise... or at least much to the Jason's shock. Nico just looked scared...

Percy's eyes bulged out (not literally) and his shock was soon replaced by anger. He growled and pushed Annabeth (who had gotten up and tried to come closer to him), harshly making her fall, again, and marched towards Jason, Nico and Ethan who were standing close together. He snapped his finger in front of Ethan, making the symbol of Order appear on his forehead, and growled again...

Percy (angrily): What is the meaning of this???

Jason (confused and slightly scared): What??

Percy: The symbol on all your three heads, you dimwit!!!

Ethan (confused): Symbol???

That was when Ethan and Jason looked at each other's head in shock. From their faces, it seems they didn't even know about it. Does that mean my rascals placed their symbols on these three's heads without their knowledge??? No... Nico looks guilty not shocked so he must know about it... Well, at least one out of my three children is not as low as to do such an important and sacred thing without their lover's knowledge or approval, even though I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't bother to tell their own parents that they were doing it.

Apparently Percy did not notice Jason or Ethan confusion or Nico's look of guilt or the fear that crawled up in his eyes...

Nico (gulping): I can explain...

Percy (glaring): Ohh... You're going to explain whether you like it or not...

And with that he dragged them with him to the cabin leaving me with seven curious, worried and confused army members along with Poseidon, Hades, Hazel, Frank, Grover, Juniper and Chiron. The remaining campers had slowly dispersed; Annabeth, Will and Piper being helped by their siblings and were forced to leave (even though it was easy to see how Annabeth didn't want to go). Before leaving I noticed Annabeth giving me a glare and a look that said "We'll speak later. You can count on it."

Thalia (slowly getting over her shock): Okay... What was that about??? (pointing to the cabin)

Me (deadpan): Well... Those three just got... what do you mortals call it???... Ah yes, engaged...

Everyone remaining: WHAT!!!

Me: Exactly that... The symbols that appeared on their heads when their ex's tried to hug them or Percy snapped his finger in front of Ethan??? Proof of engagement, like a ring... It was something Ales' father, Unknown, created...