romcom (PickRome)

"True love is when you bully each other, but you know, it's in a funny romcom way."

//.//

Porsche stood to the side, watching as Pick pulled his hair in frustration. Rome hadn't answered his phone in a day, effectively ignoring the senior's messages. Rome was a stubborn boy. Porsche knew that Pick deserved whatever silent treatment Rome was giving the other.

"I didn't mean to say it!" Pick complained to his best friend, eyes full of panic and frustration. "How mad do you think he is?"

"Rome? Oh, he's pissed buddy," Porsche tried to look sympathetic, but honestly, this whole situation was hilarious to him.

"All I did was call him clingy! But I didn't mean it in a bad way," Pick tried to explain himself to Porsche but the other was just staring behind him. Rome had walked up to the senior and Porsche could see how livid Rome was. This was going to be fun. Especially since Pick hadn't noticed him yet.

"I like him being clingy! I just get really awkward and don't know how to reciprocate so I end up being really aloof but I don't mean to be! God, I hope he's not that mad at me.... I don't like it when he's mad at me," Pick complained and this time Porsche did look at him with sympathy. Pick never explained his emotions or actions so this situation with Rome must have him really scared. In fact, Porsche was so sympathetic that he didn't even laugh when Pick screamed once he saw Rome. (Well, he did but he'll never admit it.)

"Rome!"

"Hi P'Pick," Rome waved, a bright smile on his face. Porsche could see that he was happier now but the fact that he wasn't just jumping on Pick made it obvious that he was still hesitant. Pick immediately went over and wrapped Rome in his arms, the smaller boy responding with vigor.

"True love is when you bully each other, but you know, in a funny romcom way," Emma spoke up, making Porsche jump because he had no idea she was right there. (He should have assumed. Rome and Emma are rarely apart.) He turned and smiled at her, trying to ignore his best friend kissing Rome's cheek. It wasn't working. Porsche wanted to die.

prompt partyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें