i luv u (pickrome)

KhaiThird is MAKING ME ANGRY so I figured we needed a little PickRome as a pick me up 

sorry it's so short english is hard today 

~

Pick was a secret lover. Not in the way that he made Rome hide his affection in public or in the way that his family or friends would never know that Pick liked boys and happened to be dating one, but in the way that the words "I love you" rarely came out of his mouth. Rome never really minded, he was good at reading body language, especially Pick's. 

People always said actions speak louder than words anyway. 

Rome could always tell what Pick was trying to say. Buying Rome a drink meant that Pick was worried that Rome was overworking himself. Kissing Rome in public meant that Pick was jealous. Hugs around Porsche meant that Pick was trying to prove that they were the superior couple. It was easy to learn these little tricks that Pick showed. 

He even showed them in private. Except in private they weren't as hard to detect. Pick would make him food or would cuddle him on hard days. Or Rome's personal favorite, Pick would always make sure Rome was warm. Always. There was a breeze outside? Pick would force Rome into a jacket. Cold floors? Rome was immediately given a pair of socks. Or, when watching a movie, Rome would be draped with a blanket. Rome found it equally adorable and annoying. 

Like right now, Pick was cocooning Rome in a fleece blanket and while Rome knew Pick's intentions were pure, it was hot and he was sweating and it was terrible.

But of course, Rome kept the blanket on because Pick looked satisfied and his tiny smile was worth all the sweat.