good morning (KrisBest)

"I crave affection." // *morning kiss*

can we just.. talk about this? excuse me boys who allowed you to be so cute (also!!! kris always posts about Best on his insta story. You can't convince me that Kris and Best don't love each other because they obviously do.)

obviously im not saying they are i am just saying that they show all the characteristics

and who knows... Best may be calling Kris baby platonically and Kris may be saying that he found a platonic coincident love. (some straight up bromosexual shit if it is platonic)

//.//

Best sat in the kitchen, warm mug of coffee in his hands as he looked at his Instagram stories, too tired to even show any sort of emotion towards the videos. Most of his friends were pretty chill, so the videos were nice to watch as he slowly woke up. 

It was early morning and Best had no idea why he was awake. He usually slept until his body couldn't anymore, but today was different. Maybe it was because he wasn't in his own home in his own bed, but that didn't make any sense to him because his true home was still asleep. Kris, his baby, his person, his one and only could sleep through almost everything. Best envied him, silently, but he also had this habit of staring at Kris while he was asleep. 

Now that he thinks about it, that sounds kind of creepy, but he didn't think too much about it because Kris was his angel. His baby, his sweetheart, his soulmate. It was crazy that while they worked on the set of I Am Your King that they were just friends, close friends at that, but while they worked together on Love By Chance, they fell in love. And Best was so fucking happy that he had Kris as his boyfriend now. 

While he was stuck in his thoughts, Best didn't notice Kris stumbling into the kitchen, rubbing his tired eyes with his fists. He did, however, feel when Kris wrapped his arms around Best's waist and placed a kiss on his shoulder.

"Why are you up so early, baby?" Best asked, turning in Kris's arms, hands immediately finding a home on Kris's waist while the other climbed into Best's lap. Kris just whined and puckered his lips, smiling brightly when Best kissed him. 

"I could ask you the same thing. I crave affection but you weren't there so I guess we are cuddling down here," Kris spoke, voice soft and husky from lack of use but effortlessly cute. Best found himself smiling brightly, placing an elongated kiss on Kris's cheek. Kris just giggled, hiding his face in his hands. 

"Let's go back to bed, yeah?"