blow (forthbeam) *smut*

Based off Blow by Ed Sheeran 

I'm comin', baby
I'm comin' for you, yeah
Locked (locked), loaded (loaded)
Shoot my shot tonight
I'm comin', baby
I'm comin' for you
Pull my trigger, let me blow your mind

i haven't written smut in a hot second so. have this

~

Beam had a bit of a complex. Ever since the first night he and Forth got together (excluding when they had their first big argument), Beam knew that Forth had ruined him for other people. At first, it made him mad, that a playboy like him became the bottom in the relationship. But it didn't take him long to succumb to the pleasure. 

And god, did Forth give him pleasure. 

Sometimes it was a more emotional pleasure, like hugging him when he could read Beam's body language and understand he was stressed. But most of the time it was more physical. Both of them were in stressful positions, head hazer and a med student so more often than not Beam found himself with his face pressed into the mattress as Forth relentlessly thrust into him, having a vague thought that it was going to hurt to move tomorrow but not caring enough to make him stop. 

On special occasions Beam would be on his knees, hands gripping the backs of Forth's muscular thighs in a desperate attempt to not gag as Forth had his way with his mouth. And Beam knew it felt good, both by the moans and praises that were falling out of Forth's mouth and the tug on his hair. But it felt good to Beam too. In a sick way, he liked being used like this. He liked the tears that were making his vision blurry, liked the slobber that was dripping on the floor. He liked the ache in his knees that turned into bruises. He liked it when Forth would press a hand to his throat, liked it when his airflow was blocked because it just made everything feel so much better. Sometimes Forth would make him swallow and sometimes he'd pull out of Beam and come on him, almost claiming Beam as his and his only. 

He also liked it when Forth let him take control. Maybe it was because it rarely happened, or maybe it was because of the look of defiance that Forth stared at him with when his hands were bound behind his back. He liked watching Forth struggle with not being able to touch Beam when Beam had a little too much fun and decided to edge Forth. He liked it when Forth's would turn into whines of almost pain when Beam tried to make him cum for the fourth time. He liked how Forth would proudly where the bruises at school. 

He liked blowing off steam with Forth. He was damn lucky that Forth liked it too.