mine (TechnoKengkla)*smutty*

"This is reserved for my eyes only." // "Mine." // "This ass? Belongs to me."

pt whatever to the crossdressing series

//.//

Kengkla gulped from where he sat on the knees, manicured hands tied behind his back. Techno was in front of him, shirt off to showcase his lean muscle. There was a smirk on his face and a predatory look in his eyes. Kengkla felt heat coil inside his stomach as he waited for the older man to speak. 

Kengkla knew he was in for a wild night, but it really was an accident. He didn't know Type was going to be with Techno, didn't know Type would see him in Techno's favourite outfit, which meant that a lot of skin was showing. He didn't know it was going to happen, but he wasn't exactly complaining. A jealous Techno was a hot Techno. 

"You look pretty on your knees," Techno purred, squatting to Kla's level, large hand travelling to the back of Kla's head, fingers in his hair, gripping and tugging Kla's head back. The pain made Kengkla shiver in delight, eyes slipping closed. "This is reserved for my eyes only, do you understand?"

"Yes sir," Kengkla mewled quietly, voice already husky from arousal. He could feel the lace panties he was wearing strain and the sting from the elastic of his thigh highs that cut into his skin. Techno growled, tugging the younger's hair harshly again. Kengkla let out a yelp from the shock but his eyes rolled back into his head, toes curling. 

"I can't hear you," the older man snapped, making Kengkla repeat his words much louder. "Good boy, such a good boy."Kengkla moaned loudly at the praise, whimpers coming out of his mouth quickly and almost incoherently. 

"You're mine, do you understand that? Mine," Techno spoke again, standing and placing his hands under Kengkla's arms to help him stand too. Techno could be harsh but he didn't really want to hurt his baby, never. That didn't mean Kengkla didn't get punished for being a brat, but it never hurt for long, unless Kla asked for it to. Tonight was not one of those nights. Kla was pushed on the bed, face hitting the plush comforter. He felt Techno run his hands down his sides, rough, calloused fingers pressing into his skin. Kengkla mewled quietly again in response. 

"This ass?" Techno spoke, husky voice loud and authoritative. His hands went to Kengkla's butt, squeezing the cheeks harshly before smacking each of them. Kengkla moaned, back arching slightly off the bed. "Belongs to me. All of you belongs to me."

"Yes, sir. I'm only yours, sir."