Little Dove (PondPete) *smut*

"I can treat you better than him." // "Show me then."

an au obviously. i love AePete and and Cha'Aim/Pond but this was requested soooo :) this is set before AePete get together so... ep6 maybe?

also i couldn't find a picture of just Saint and Yacht so I used that one above soz

~

Pete was at a bench in the IC cafeteria, staring up at the sky so his tears didn't fall. It didn't work, they leaked out of the corners of his eyes anyway. How could he have been so stupid? Ae didn't like him, Ae liked girls, Ae liked Chompoo. Why did he have to get his hopes up? Why?

"Hey, buddy, are you okay?" Pete wiped his face quickly and nodded, noticing that it was Pond who asked the question. Pond show as definitely an engineering major and had classes on the other side of campus.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Thank you," Pete responded, voice cracking a little. Pond hummed, teaching up to rub a stray tear away. The action was soft, delicate, loving, and it made Pete feel... weird.

"You wanna tell me the truth this time or... are we going to keep playing pretend?" Pond kept his hand on Pete's face and out of reflex, Pete leaned into it. The warmth was inviting and Pond was always kind to him, always sweet, and Pete wasn't scared of him. Wasn't scared of this.

"It hurts, Pond. Why did I have to like a straight boy?"

"Why indeed, little dove. Stop crying, he's not worth your tears," Pond chided softly and there was something in his eyes that made Pete want to submit, want to make him happy, so he sucked up his tears and let out a deep breath. Pond smiled at him, thumb rubbing away residual moisture. "Good boy."

Pete smiled softly, heart bubbling. This was weird, this was the same feeling he had with Ae but amplified. Pete should have worried but he didn't. He liked this feeling with Pond, he liked feeling cared for.

"Little dove, don't cry over someone who doesn't like you. Cry with someone who does," Pond spoke and Pete looked at him with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I can treat you better than him. I can make you cry in ways you've never cried before."

"That sounds kind of scary," Pete admitted, breath hitching when Pond's free hand grabbed his ass and pulled him forward. His back arched independently into Pond's touch. The fire in his eyes darkened and Pete stared as Pond licked his lips.

"It can be quite fun," Pond's voice was huskier than Pete could remember it ever being and he would be lying if he said it didn't do something to him.

"Show me then."

"Of course, little dove," Pond whispered, grabbing Pete's hand and leading them up the stairs. Pete grew confused but let himself be lead. They stepped inside an empty classroom to which Pond locked the door.

"Sit on your hands and don't move," Pond raised an eyebrows and dropped his book bag, watching as Pete scrambled to follow his orders. "Good boy." Pete let out a quiet moan at the praise. "Oh you like that. Let's see what else you like."

Pond stalked towards Pete, settling on his knees in front of the IC student, grabbing his face and kissing him. Pete opened his mouth when Pond swiped across the seam of his lips. Hands wandered down Pete's sides and brushed over his nipples. He gasped, bending into an arch again. Pond smirked, hands unbuttoning Pete's shirt quickly and pushing it off his shoulders. He moved down, tongue flicking over the pink buds slowly. Pete whined, hands moving out from under his bottom to grasp Pond's head.

"Ah-ah-ah dove, no touching," Pond scolded. Pete pouted slightly, before putting his hands back under his ass. "Thank you, such a good boy for me." The words were whispered against Pete's chest before Pond took Pete's left nipple in his mouth and suckled. Pete yelled.

The once silent classroom was soon filled with noise as Pete mewled and whined, paired with the wet sounds coming from Pond. Pete had tears forming in his eyes due to frustration that his aching cock was getting no attention but was yearning for it.

"Pond, Pond please," Pete begged, moan turning into a whine when Pond bit down an a bud.

"Please what, baby?"

"Please let me cum," Pond detached himself from Pete's chest, making the other boy whine at the loss of contact.

"All you had to do was ask, dove," Pond whispered, palming Pete over his jeans as he licked his way into Pete's mouth. The two danced around each other for a few moments, breathy moans and whines filling the air where yells once were. Pete came with a jolt, feeling overly sensitive and sticky.

Pete came down from his high, chest heaving and bangs stuck to his forehead. He saw Pond staring at him, hand down his pants. In a flash of confidence, Pete rocked to his knees and grabbed Pond's hips, pulling down the black pants and underwear to show off Pond's flushed cock.

"Let me help."