new (GordMorn)

"We aren't even dating." // "Well then maybe we should start."

part 3 to "mistakes" and "learn to love"

//.//

Morn sighed, rubbing a hand over his face. Gord smiled, a small tug at the corners of his lips. It was forced; the pain he felt in his heart made it almost impossible to fake happiness.

"That was the third boy you scared away from me," Morn spoke, voice void of emotion. Gord was reminded of the time where Morn hated him, the time when the boy was so angry at him for Gord lying to him. It scared him, and he was worried that it was going to happen again. It was an irrational fear, but still a fear.

"He's not good enough for you," Gord spoke, voice shaky due to the panic building up in his stomach. Morn glanced at him a sighed again, long arms coming up to wrap around Gord and pull him in a hug. Gord responded to it quickly, trapping the baby-faced boy in his embrace.

"We aren't even dating yet, and you're already so possessive," Morn giggled quietly, rubbing his nose gently across Gord's neck. Gord giggled, heart racing from how flustered he felt.

"There was a yet in that sentence, right?" Gord whispered, smiling widely when he felt Morn nod into his neck. "Well, then maybe we should start. Right now," Gord continued, feeling a nervousness bubble in his tummy at the idea of Morn not agreeing with the idea.

"Right now?" Morn's voice was full of mischief as he pulled back from the hug, hands travelling to rest on Gord's neck. Gord's own hands fell and held Morn's waist innocently, both boys smiling at each other, matching hues of pink brushed across their cheeks and nose bridges.

"Right this second," Gord nodded, determination filling his eyes. He was the only person good enough for Morn; no one else. He was going to be the best boyfriend Morn would ever have. (and if he had a choice, he would be the only boyfriend Morn would ever have. Gord could only see a future with Morn.)

"Whatever you say, boyfriend," Morn complied to what Gord suggested, his blush darkening to a bright pink and travelling down his neck and on his ears. Gord just smiled at him before tugging him back into the hug, their first hug as a couple.