not that serious (femme gang)

"Pick a movie or perish." // "We'll settle this by having a death match."

If you haven't read my book Femme, maybe you should? You don't have too but ya know. It might help?

Also no pic of the peeps cause I was too lazy to edit today !

~

Good sat next to Kla on the couch, both boys in oversized hoodies that belonged to their boyfriends. Kla rolled his eyes, Good sighed, the two brothers continued to bickers.

"Look, P', I value your opinion, I do. But this is princess night, and Merida isn't a Disney princess." Nic complained, holding up The Princess and the Frog. Techno scoffed and held the dvd of Brave close to his chest.

"No one said it had to be a Disney princess, and I don't appreciate you downgrading Merida when her story is just as important!" Techno pushes passed his younger brother and attempted to place the disk in the laptop. Nic stopped him.

"She doesn't even sing!"

"Who said a princess needs to sing! That's not realistic," Techno pouted. "Besides! Tiana isn't a princess until the very end!"

"I swear to god if you don't pick a movie, I'm breaking up with you," Good spoke from beside Kla, leaning his head down on Kla's shoulder. The two joined hands. "Kla is winning my heart over here."

"Wait! That's not fair," Nic complained. Techno joined.

"Pick a movie or perish, gay boy." Kla joked, sticking his tongue out when Nic flashed him his middle finger.

"We'll settle this with a death match," Techo spoke, his voice deep and husky before he lunged and stuck his movie in dvd slot before Nic could, closing it. "HAHAHA!"

His laughter died down when the opening scene showed Marvel.

Kla sighed again. There goes princess night.