loud (TinCan) *smutty*

"Do you think they heard us?" // "I wasn't that loud."

//.//

Tin's smirk was still prominent in the dark room, white teeth glinting in the moonlight. Can stared, watched as those teeth bit gently on his nipple. The athlete's eyes rolled back in his head, scream muffled by the hand he had clasped on his mouth. His body arched, precome smearing in his tummy. Tin just chuckled quietly, the flat of his tongue making its way up the expanse of his boyfriend's chest.

His mouth found the column of Can's neck and began sucking, having no qualms about how Can was going to yell at him in the morning. This Can, the Can beneath him, was loving it, mewls and whines coming out of his mouth as his hips bucked, desperate for friction. Tin smiled, moving his hand to kiss the smaller boy, only pausing when there was a bang outside the room.

"Ai'Pond!" A group of voices whispered, followed by a series of smacks. Tin rolled his eyes, looking back at Can who looked equally embarrassed and aroused at being caught. Tin silently quirked an eyebrow but leaned down, trailing kisses down Can's abdomen before Can could control his volume. The athlete moaned loudly when Tin suckled on the head of his cock, body shivering when Tin hummer quietly on the sensitive skin.

"Do you think they heard us?" The voices from outside the door spoke up again and Tin huffed, frustration building. "I wasn't that loud."

"Yes, you were now please shut up!! I'm trying to get some dick here and you guys are ruining the mood!" Can shouted, a angry pout forming on his lips. Tin smiled, laughing quietly when the group squeaked and footsteps could be heard stomping away.

"Don't think I didn't notice how excited you looked, little one," Tin growled, lips capturing Can's quickly before pulling away with a pop. "Why don't we give them a little show, huh?"