single guy (Pond + Ping)

"Be my fake boyfriend!" // "You're annoying." // "No wonder you're still single."

Still couldn't find a picture of them together so here's Yacht being cute

Cha'Aim exists here but she and Pond aren't together, she's just a friend.

(if you like this, maybe I could make it a series?? no promises but you never know. We could try)

~

"Ping, my baby!" Ping yelped when he heard the voice of the female senior calling after him, tiny hands immediately gripping the closest thing to him. That happened to be Pond who was staring him with unabashed amusement on his face. Ping would have shoved him if he wasn't scared for his life.

"Baby?" Pond looked down at him, an eyebrow raised. Ping just whimpered quietly.

"Pond, please I'm begging you, hide me," Ping's voice was rushed as he spoke, trying to hide behind Pond's larger frame. "I can't see her, not today. Last time she grabbed my ass and said she owned it. Please, Pond."

Ping didn't notice how tense Pond became at his words, didn't notice the worry turn into poorly concealed anger, didn't notice his friend's touch become possessive. What he did notice was that the senior chasing after him wasn't deterred by Ping trying to hide and was about twelve steps away from them. Pond quickly turned and grabbed Ping by the waist.

"I'm going to do something okay? Play along and be my fake boyfriend alright?" Pond's voice was quiet and Ping barely heard it over the students but he quickly nodded. Pond smiled a soft smile that reminded Ping of a sleepy puppy and wrapped his arms around Ping's waist, pulling him close right at the senior reached them. Ping let his hands slide up Pond's body, locking them loosely at the nape of his neck.

"Baby, what are you doing?" The senior sounded scandalized and tried to rip them apart with manicured fingers. "You're mine."

"Ma'am, can you stop touching my boyfriend?" Pond snapped, turning their bodies so she couldn't reach them and ignored her, soft fingers coming up to rub at Ping's cheek. Ping felt himself leaning into the touch. The smiles they shared made something warm bubble in Ping's chest. This probably wasn't good.

"Your boyfriend?" The senior scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "I've seen you two together. You're annoying, you annoy him."

"He does not annoy me," Ping defended Pond, pulling the other close in an attempt for Pond to know his words were true. Pond squeezed his waist in response.

"This is why you're still single, P'. Maybe try going after a single guy next time," Pond sassed making Ping hide a laugh in his collarbone, placing his forehead on Pond's neck, nuzzling into the warmth of his body.

"Prove it." The senior was stubborn and Ping felt himself getting angry. He just wanted to be left alone so he acted brashly, pulling away from the impromptu cuddle session he and Pond were basically having in the hallway, fingers sliding up into Pond's dark locks. He stood on his tiptoes and connected their mouths, humming quietly when the other responded almost immediately. Pond's hands separated from where they were connected at his waist, one pressing firming on the small of his back and the other pressing between his shoulder blades, bringing him even closer to Pond.

Ping hadn't expected this when he agreed to pretend, didn't expect to want to kiss Pond until he couldn't breathe, didn't expect to want to feel Pond's hands on him at all times. He didn't expect it but he sure wasn't complaining. Especially when Pond ended the kiss but continued to press tiny pecks on his lips and cheeks. Ping giggled quietly, cheeks flushing pink. Ping vaguely heard the senior that was terrorizing him walk away but he didn't care.

"We should do that again," Pond whispered, leaning down to press a gentle kiss on Ping's cheek. Ping smiled widely. "Maybe without the 'fake' boyfriend part."

"I'd like that."