when will you notice (GordMorn)

"When will you realize?" // "It's because I love you!" // "I've been in love with you for a while now."

a kind of part 4 to the GordMorn series

//.//

Gord lay on Morn's bed, hands covering his eyes due to Morn's request. He found it a little amusing that his boyfriend wouldn't let him look after he got out of the shower. They were best friends for years and had even showered together once, but now that they were dating, Morn had this whole new mindset. Gord wasn't going to complain; if his boyfriend was shy, then he would do anything to make him comfortable again. Even if that includes covering his eyes while the other dressed.

"Okay, you can look now," Morn spoke, quietly. Gord moved his hands and sat up on his elbows, smiling at how pink Morn got.

"Hey there, cutie," Gord flirted, winking playfully and Morn who hid his face in his hands in response. Gord laughed quietly, standing and making his way over to the other boy. His hands found their way to Morn's sides and he began to rock the two of them side to side.

"Why do you insist on making me flustered?"Morn complained quietly, forehead coming to rest on Gord's shoulder. Gord just chuckled, placing an innocent kiss on Morn's head.

"When will you realize? It's because I love you!" Gord exclaimed, feeling equal amounts of fear and excitement at finally announcing how he felt for his best friend. He felt Morn tense a little before he relaxed completely, slumping against Gord.

"I'm so glad to hear that," Morn started, separating a bit from Gord to smile at him. Gord smiled back, relief racing through his veins. "I've been in love with you for a while now, I was just too scared to say anything."

"I'm glad you told me, love bug," Gord whispered quietly, moving forward to place a kiss on Morn's forehead.

"Stop calling me pet names," Morn complained again, but Gord knew he didn't mean anything by it. The love and adoration swimming in his chocolate eyes proved it.

"I don't think you know how absolutely stunning you look when you blush, baby boy."

"Stop!"