scream (YongNai)

I found a website that I like that makes prompts so here we go!

~

Yong liked having a younger boyfriend. It made him feel useful; he liked being able to tell Nai what to do in hard situations and he liked being able to help with homework. He liked providing for Nai in dates since he made money. He liked being able to buy little stuffed animals (or really, soccer balls) and not having to worry about breaking his bank. 

But mainly he liked how excited Nai would get about every little thing. If they saw a dog on the street, Nai would gasp. If his team won a soccer match, he'd cheer for hours and continue to brag about it for weeks. If Nai saw ice cream, he'd always get a scoop of chocolate no matter what. If he had funny stories to tell Yong, he would (and he'd get lost halfway through because he went off on a tangent.) 

This was one of those tangents. 

And it was a cute tangent. Yong couldn't really remember what it was about (he stopped listening to the words and just focused on how absolutely adorable Nai was acting) but he was positive it was his favorite story. He didn't need to know the plot to know that if Nai would be this excited telling it every time, Yong wanted to heart it for the rest of his life. He wanted it to play at his funeral, wanted it to be his wedding vows, wanted it tattooed on his forehead. 

"P' are you listening?" Nai asked and Yong nodded with a blissful smile on his face as he stared at his boyfriend, his chin resting in his palm and his free hand itching to hold Nai's but they were in public and that could wait until they got somewhere private. Nai just smiled and kept talking, making hand gestures the whole time as he continued with his story. And Yong just stared at him with the biggest smile on his face. 

He was so in love he could scream.