musings (pondping)

i'm angsty today

i'm angsty today. and i missed my boys so. here's this

also this kind of hints at stuff that happened in the books but not in the show. so

if you dont want spoilers dont read this

~

Ping decided that he hated Tin. He did. He hated his guts and he never ever wanted to see his stupid face again. He wanted to break his nose and finally, finally, make him realize that even if he was hurt it didn't mean he had to go around ruining other people's lives. Pete was a living example of that. Tin didn't have to be such a dick but he was and Ping hated him.

He hated the fact that Tin felt it was necessary to tear down Ae and Pond every time he saw them near or around Pete, hated the fact that ever since Tin got rejected by Can (which was a reasonable rejection. They barely knew each other) Tin decided that any happy couple should no longer be happy. Thankfully, when Can got his shit together, Tin calmed down and even apologized for some of the stuff that he said

But even if he hated Tin, he hated Trump even more. Trump was the devil reincarnate. Trump deserved to be buried alive and left for dead. For what he did to Pete and for what he did to Ae. He hated that Trump decided he couldn't just leave Pete alone for good, and even more, he hated that his friends had to suffer because of it.

He hated Trump.

But of course, he would say none of this to Pond. Not to his strong Pond that put up such a brave face during the investigation. Not to his Pond who stayed so strong when Ae broke down at night. Not to his Pond who was currently crying his eyes out into Ping's chest as they lay in bed. Not to his Pond who was apologizing to Ping through sobs for getting his shirt dirty. No, all Pond would hear is quiet affirmations about how good he was, how much Ping loved him.

All Ping was getting were tiny kisses on his head when Ping ran out of words and held Pond until his breath evened out and until his hiccuping sobs turned into snotty whistles as he breathed out. Ping resituated them to lay them down and even as Pond slept, Ping mused about how much he hated Trump.

And how much he yearned to get revenge.

~~~~

dark! ping anyone?