blood (KluayAchi)

"There's a problem." // "You're bleeding!"

//.//

Puth and Sung smiled guiltily, bodies blocking the entryway to the locker room by the pool. Kluay glared at them, arms crossed across his body. His defense mechanisms were up, walls building as he stared at his best friends.

"Let me in," Kluay growled, eyes narrowing further. Sung shook his head, looking at the ground. "Why can't I go in? What did you do?"

"We didn't do anything," Puth defended but Kluay didn't believe them. "It's just.. there's a problem with Achi."

At those words, Kluay panicked and bombarded his way through his friends, falling into the locker room. Achi sat on the bench, face clenched in pain as Apo cleaned the wound on his leg. It looked deep and Kluay could see that the younger was holding back tears.

"You're bleeding!" he yelled, running over to sit behind Achi and wrap his almost-boyfriend in his arms. The younger, who usually would complain about being touched, melted into his embrace.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious, P'," the frail boy hissed out, choking back a whimper when Apo poured disinfectant into the cut. Kluay pressed a kiss onto the younger boy's head in response, pulling the younger as close to him as he could.

"He needs to go to the infirmary," Apo chirped, parting the youngest on the thigh before leaving the locker area with Puth and Sung. Kluay huffed, standing and picking Achi up bridal style.

"What happened to you?" Kluay asked as he started walking towards the nurse. Achi wrapped his thin arms around Kluay's neck and hid his face on his chest.

"I was making a fan sign for you but Puth and Sung scared me. I kind of... stabbed myself by accident." Kluay could feel the heat of Achi's blush through the thin material of his clear jacket and he chuckled quietly.

"Only you could do something like that, babe."

"Oh shut up P'."

//.//

This is based off the one time I accidentally stabbed myself with those tiny cuticle scissors cause I got scared when someone knocked on the door

And also the time I sliced my finger open when I got scared by my stepdad walking into the kitchen. I'm accident prone, can ya tell?