clingy (pondping)

"Love me!" // "You're adorable."

this was originally going to be tincan but, oops

also i've been maybe possibly considering writing a whole pondping book? how would we feel about that? yay or nay? if we like the idea of that, i'll post some idea options!

also i tried to make my edit aesthetically pleasing so like. i hope i achieved that 

~

Ping liked Pond. He liked Pond so much. He liked the version of Pond he got when they were with friends: the loud, rambunctious one that was the life of the party (even if he was sometimes annoying). He liked the version of Pond he got when they were on dates: romantic and charming, full of soft smiles and even softer kisses. He even liked the version of Pond he got when they had sex: rough touches and an even rougher voice, borderline dominating. But his favourite version of Pond came out on rare occasions, only when Pond was positive they were alone. The clingy Pond.

And it wasn't like Pond wasn't always clingy. Ever since their relationship moved from best bros to boyfriends, there was always one of Pond's hands somewhere on Ping's body. He was possessive and protective and liked having the physical reassurance that Ping was alright, that he was close and fine and still his. But that wasn't clingy Pond. Clingy Pond was a whole new beast.

It only happened when he was stressed or tired, and usually, porn was his outlet but now that he had a boyfriend and a pretty frequent sex life, his beloved adult movies were growing a bit of dust. This Pond happened after sex, where they were both sensitive and sweaty and so full of love. They would be in someone's dorm, feeling the remnants of shame after their actions. (Well, Ping would. He was a bit loud and now the people on both of their halls knew that.) Ping would decide that he had enough of feeling hot and sticky and that he was going to take a shower because the drying cum on his inner thigh was getting uncomfortable. So he tried to get out of the small twin bed and go clean himself, but his boyfriend had other plans. 

"Baby," Pond whined, grabbing Ping's hips with his large hands and pulling the boy back to his chest. "Don't go, I'm not done cuddling." 

"My love, your cum is literally glueing my thighs together," PIng deadpanned, trying his best to escape from his boyfriend's vice grip. It wasn't working well. 

"Not letting go," Pond's voice was smug and Ping had this visceral reaction to just punch him in the throat but he'd never do that, not to Ping. So instead he turned and pouted. And Pond ignored it, that fucker. 

"Baby, angel, the light of my life, please I'm suffering," Ping begged, feeling way too sticky to fall asleep like his body was wanting him to. Pond closed his eyes and feigned ignorance. "Oh my god."

"Can you just shut up and love me?" Pond whined and Ping finally allowed himself to relax against the sturdy chest. 

"You're adorable but annoying," Ping whispered, resting his head on Pond's chest. 

"You don't mean that," Pond whispered back at him and yeah, that's true. Ping didn't mean that because this touch hungry, affection filled version of Pond was his favourite, and he would never change his boyfriend for anything. 

His shower could wait.