karma (Yacht + Best)

"You hurt him. I hurt you."

pt2 to the bet thing :) also i couldnt find a pic of yacht and best so i added this pic of best that is my favorite thing ever

~

Best shoved toilet paper up his nose in the company bathroom, hissing at the pain it caused. His face was smeared with red and he knew soon the paper would be stained red as well. Yacht was at the sink next to him, washing the red off his knuckles.

"I deserved that," Best spoke, his voice sounded stuffed and clogged. Yacht barely spared him a glance.

"You did. But with all the money you have now, I'm sure you have the funds to make sure you're all a-okay," Yacht's voice was full of sarcasm and Best flinched back at the mention of the money.

"I didn't take it. The money."

"Good for you," Yacht rolled his eyes, drying his hands before speaking again. "If you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be."

"Wait," Best spoke up. Yacht paused but didn't turn to look at him. "How is he? Is... is he okay?"

"Are you actually asking me that right now?" Yacht turned to face him and Best took an instinctive step back at the fire in his eyes. That same look earned him a possibly broken nose. "He's fucking tormented Best. You hurt him. So I hurt you. Except... the pain you are feeling right now isn't half of what he feels."

"The bet wasn't like that. They bet that I couldn't ask him out, not that I couldn't sleep with him. I've liked him for almost three years and I was too much of a fucking coward to do anything about it. I honestly forgot about it until they contacted me."

"Cool. A bet is still a bet, Best. Your relationship was based off a bet."

"I still love him."

"He still does too. But I'll honestly be surprised if he tries again with you." Even if Best was expecting that answer, it still fucking hurt. Yacht walked out and Best faced the mirror again, sighing.