learn to love (GordMorn)

"I'll do anything." // "Trust me."

Sequel to "mistakes"

//.//

Gord stood by the classroom door, nervousness running through his body. He wasn't nervous that he would get caught skipping class, but he was nervous that he was going to lose his best friend for good after this. It had been two days since Morn has held a conversation with him and he was going crazy. Morn was the most important person in his life and not having him near at any second of the day made him anxious.

The class was let out and Gord stood up from the wall, waiting until he saw Morn step out. The two made eye contact and Gord tensed when he saw Morn's facial features harden.

"What are you doing here?" Morn began to walk and Gord quickly moved to walk beside him, grabbing his friend's hand and taking him to an empty classroom.

"I know I've been a horrible friend. I hid something from you. So here's everything I haven't told you. I bought you the followers because I wanted to make you happy. I wanted to make you happy because your smile is my favorite thing. I am almost positive I like you, and it's terrifying how much you dictate what I do, and I'll do anything to have you back in my life," Gord ranted, hands moving spastically as he talked. He looked down, shuffling his feet. Morn hadn't said anything and Gord knew from experience that a silent Morn wasn't a good Morn.

Then he was wrapped into a hug and he felt a a wet spot grow on his shoulder in time to Morn's shaking. He returned the hug tightly, rubbing his hands up and down Morn's back.

"Trust me next time, okay? Please," Morn whispered and Gord was quick to agree. The two hugged for a little bit and each second eased some of the tension in Gord's shoulders because he had his boy back. And that was all that matters.

//.//

Should I make a part3???