quiet (KluayAchi) *smut*

"Cute underwear." // "Cuter butt."

i love this couple so much

also hi i haven't written smut in months please forgive this

~

Achi had this feeling of regret every time he stepped into the locker room. Well, regret was such a harsh word. He didn't regret joining the swim team, and he thoroughly enjoyed spending time with all of his teammates. What he regretted was never setting boundaries with his boyfriend. Or rather, never wanting to set boundaries with him. He liked it when Kluay would come into the room and stare at him. He liked it when Kluay would come over to him and hold him, halting his ability to get dressed. Kind of like he was doing right now.

"Cute underwear," Kluay whispered, lips brushing against the skin of Achi's neck. Achi gasped, hand gripping the door of his locker. He felt large hands slip under the waistband of his briefs and pull them down, felt hot palms grip his ass cheeks and pull them apart, felt fingers run over his skin. "A cuter butt though."

"P', stop. Someone could catch us," Achi whined, body betraying his words as he leaned back into his boyfriend's hands. He felt more than heard his boyfriend laugh, heard him spit onto his fingers and felt him rub the saliva over his hole. "P'~"

"If anyone catches us, it would be because you're much too loud," Kluay placed a hand over Achi's mouth to muffle his whines, breath ghosting over his ear. Achi let out a loud groan when a finger inserted him, hands clenching around the metal door of his locker. One finger quickly became two, much quicker than Kluay should have added another finger probably.

Achi didn't care. He liked the burn, liked the sting of the stretch. He liked sitting hours later and feeling the ache of how hard Kluay took him. It was a subtle act of dominance from his usually subdued boyfriend. Kluay's fingers curled, the tips of them barely brushing against Achi's prostate, making the younger boy scream. The noise was dampened by the hand but it was still loud, still noticeable. Kluay huffed and took his fingers out, leaving Achi whining at how empty he felt.

"If you don't stay quiet, we are going to have to stop," Kluay chastised, pressing soft kisses against the bare skin of Achi's shoulder. The younger was almost positive he tasted like chlorine still, no amount of showers could take it off completely. It didn't seemed like Kluay cared, and when those two fingers made their way back into Achi, he couldn't find it in him to care either.

Achi felt his dick ache but made no moves to fix it, knowing that if he just waited long enough Kluay would make him come untouched. (It was a nice ego boost for Kluay as well.) Kluay finally added a third finger, burying the digits as deep as he could into Achi, wiggling and curling them until he made Achi scream again. It didn't take long; Kluay knew Achi inside and out. (Literally.)

Achi arched, head lolling back as his boyfriend abused his prostate, rubbing over the bundle of nerves with every brutally paced thrust. His moans turned into one long, high-pitched groan, ending with a shout when he came, painting the lockers in front of him in ropes of white. He whined from sensitivity when Kluay kept pumping his fingers, panting once Kluay's hand left his mouth.

He could feel Kluay's erection and had every intention to get on his knees and suck like there was no tomorrow, but he heard the familiar laugh of Apo nearing the locker room and decided against it. He quickly grabbed a discarded towel and wiped down the lockers while Kluay pulled up his briefs for him, snapping the waistband when he was finished. Achi glared at him while Kluay smiled cheekily.

Apo and Waii walked in as soon as Achi threw the dirty towel in the corner. Kluay smiled at them like nothing happened, just like he did every time they almost get caught fucking in the locker room. Achi knew he should regret having such public sex, but damn, it was fun.