mixed feelings (KluayAchi)

"Sometimes I want to fight you, but other times I want to cuddle you."

//.//

"Baby~ come cuddle me," Kluay whined, voice nasally due to his cold. Achi crossed his arms and shook his head.

"I refuse to let you get me sick. I have an exam in three days," Achi reasoned, his own voice muffled from his face mask. All Kluay had to was pout, eyes widening and looking extremely wet, for Achi's resolves to crumble.

"I'll hold your hand but that's it," The younger boy griped, but Kluay looked pleased with himself. The taller boy intertwined their fingers, bringing Achi's hand closer to his face to press a kiss to his knuckles.

"I love you," Kluay spoke before breaking out into a fit of coughs. Achi panicked and got on the bed, patting his back to help out with the coughs.

Or what he thought were coughs at least.

Before he knew it, he was wrapped in Kluay's fever warm arms and tugged under blankets, the coughs turning into laughs.

"Thank you for cuddling me," Kluay smiled brightly, eyes full of mirth and Achi was stuck between wanting to punch Kluay in the throat and hugging him until he couldn't breathe.

"You know, sometimes I want to fight you, but other times I want to cuddle you. This is one of the rare times where I want to do both," Achi complained, but kissed Kluay's forehead and started playing with his hair to make the older man sleep better. "You're lucky I love you."

"I know," Kluay responded, eyes slipping closed while he fell asleep. Achi wouldn't admit this to anyone, but he kissed his forehead gently, thanking everything holy that Kluay loved him too.