broken (TinCan)

"I can't believe you."// "Just tell me what I can do to fix this."

//.//

Cann sat against the wall, knees pulled to his chest as he cried. He heard Tin beg for him to open the door, heard how broken Tin sounded but couldn't find it in himself to bring himself to comfort the other.

It was Tin's fault they were like this anyway.

"Can, please, I didn't mean it," Tin pleaded, knocking on the door while he breathed heavily. Can stifled a sob, holding his mouth with his hands. Tin knocked again, sobbing brokenly. "Baby I love you, I'm sorry."

"I can't believe you," Can whispered, unaware that Tin could hear him. He only figured out when Tin sobbed louder, sounding completely broken to bits.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it," Tin spoke, jiggling the doorknob even though he knew it would do nothing. Can locked it a while ago.

"You called me a nuisance, Tin. I don't trust you anymore," Can responded, anger and sadness making him overreact. He felt used, played. He knew he should have just continued to hate the boy he fell in love with; it would hurt so much less than this. Can hated feeling like this. He wanted to hug Tin, to feel his kisses and tell him he loved him. But he couldn't. 

"You're my favorite person. I love you with my whole heart. I'm so sorry I made you feel like this. Please just..." Tin stopped speaking, his sobs getting too hard to control. "Just tell me what I can do to fix this."

"I don't think you can do anything," Can whispered once again, tears flowing freely down his cheeks when he heard Tin's sobs increase in volume. "You broke us. We're broken."