stop squirming (PondPing) *smuttish*

"My lap is the best seat here." // "Prove it."

Another au where Cha'Aim doesn't exist

Also couldn't find a pic of them together so here's a pic of the world's biggest baby boy

-

The soccer party was boring and Ping truly had no idea why he was there since he wasn't on the soccer team but Pete insisted that the whole gang come and support Ae so here he was... supporting Ae. At an event he didn't want to be at all because Ae couldn't say no to his boyfriend. Ae didn't even sit near them, the dick. He and Pete were sat all the way at the front of the auditorium while the team captain was giving a speech. Or attempting to, he was quite nervous and kept stuttering. Ping felt bad for the guy.

He felt worse for himself because he had to sit on Pond's lap. There were no seats and Ping being the gentleman he is, gave the last available seat to Bow. Pond pulled him down in his lap before Ping could even sigh.

"No worries, my lap is the best seat here, Ai'Ping," he said and Ping cursed himself for turning pink. He cursed himself a lot regarding Pond. Like why he had a crush on him, why he found him attractive, why Pond sticking up for Pete when Ae is being an ass is so hot, hot enough he has to leave the table so he can go jerk it in the bathroom of the cafeteria. Ping didn't say any of this out loud, he never would. Pond was as straight as a pole, he made it quite obvious.

Ping shifted a little, feeling his left ass cheek go numb from how he was positioned. Pond hissed. Ping moved again, this time less because he was uncomfortable and more that he wanted that noise to come from Pond again. It did.

"Stop squirming," Pond whispered, and Ping let it rest for a second, a smirk on his face. The captain finally finished his speech and some muscled beefcake decided to come to the mic and start talking as well. Ping rolled his ass back on Pond's dick, feeling his erection slip through the cleft of his asscheeks. Pond let out a breathy whine, forehead dropping to meet Ping's shoulder.

"Ping, if you don't stop I will take you right here," he threatened, but the catch in his voice made Ping feel like it was much more of an invitation than anything.

"Prove it," Ping whispered back, gasping in surprise when Pond picked him up and placed his feet on the ground before grabbing his hand and making his way to the bathroom. Ping followed obediently with a smile on his face. Maybe Pond wasn't as straight as he thought.