beg (AePete) *smut*

"Please." // "Do that again."

//.//

Pete gasped, back arching off the bed when Ae hit his prostrate for the second time. It wasn't hard for him, Ae wasn't lacking in the length department. Yet, every time Pete moaned, Ae would slow down his pace.

"Ae, please!" Pete looked at his boyfriend, doe eyes half lidded and brimming with frustrated tears. Ae just smirked, stilling his movements completely.

"Please what?" He spoke, voice deep and eyes asking for a challenge. Pete almost came right then, the very image of his boyfriend arousing him so much he could barely breath.

"Please, Ae. Please do that again, please fuck me," Pete chanted, hips rocking back and forth to get some sort of friction back. His edge was wearing off and Pete wanted to cum as soon as possible. Ae's breath hitched when Pete begged, hips snapping forward and staying at a brutal pace. Pete's entire body lurched forward with every thrust, his mouth hung open in a constant moan as Ae pounded his prostrate. Soft hands gripped Ae's tanned shoulders tightly, fingernails creating half moons in the small boy's skin. Ae leaned down and bit harshly at the meeting of Pete's shoulder blade and neck, a possessive bite. A "you're only mine" bite. Pete yelled, hips shaking as he came, tears forcing their way out of his eyes and down his cheeks. Ae came not long after, body slumping before he pulled out of Pete to throw away the condom. Pete felt oddly empty.

"Sorry about that, does it hurt?" Ae whispered as he traced the red mark on Pete's skin, watching with wide eyes when Pete moaned at the pressure.

"Doesn't hurt. Please don't apologize," Pete looked at Ae, a small soft smile on his face. Ae just laughed and shuffled under the covers, pulling Pete close to his chest. Pete smiled, snuggling into the warmth, excited to see how the mark would look in the morning.