Chapter 7

Jared's POV:

I'm sitting in my bath tub not knowing what to do until I look over and see one of those bath bomb things my aunt got me for my birthday, I step out of the bath really quick to run over and get it. I grab the bath bomb and walk back over to the bath. I stare at the bath bomb for a while, admiring the way it shines under the bathroom light.

I wonder what would happen if I eat it.

I take a small bite out of the bath bomb, the particles explode into my mouth, it almost tastes like the time I accidentally got sand into my mouth, not bad. I take another bite. CRUNCH, the bath bomb suddenly spilts into pieces all hitting the water and not my mouth.

"Shit" I say to myself as I try to dig them out of the water before they dissolve, my hand returns with nothing. I sigh and try to enjoy what's rest of the bath bomb.

This stuff is actually kinda good? I don't know, I might still have some side effects from that laughing gas the other day.

A/N:
Sorry for the super short chapter, my music camp just started today and I'm SUPER tired so I just decided to do a little fun chapter for today. Music camp hasn't been going that great because I know no one and my anxiety is through the roof but hopefully it'll be better soon, wish me luck! Anyway I'll be back to writing longer chapters once I have the energy and time to do it, love you guys!