Chapter 12

Jared's POV:

If Evan can't be with me during school, I'll need to look cool with someone else right? Of course, Evan is too much of a nerd to be my friend, at school that is. I hate to admit this but he's kinda a good friend, he's just not good for making me look cool.

"Jared come on we have to go to school" My mom yells for me.

"Just a second" I yell back as I finish enjoying the last of my bath bomb, I'm addicted to these things now.

"You have 5 minuets" Mom replies.

"Ok" I say and start to relax in the bathtub with my bath bombs.

I am totally bath bomb obsessed.

"Jared you better get down here" Mom yells.

"Fine" I reply and get out of the tub and get ready, I run downstairs to the car and get in, mom looks at me.

"Where you in the bathroom again? Jared honestly what is wrong with you?" Mom sighs and starts fixing my hair, I pull away.

"Mom I'm fine"

"Jared honey your hair is a mess"

"I don't care I'm still cool"

She sighs and starts to back out of the garage and we start heading to school, I like to push to to the limits when she has to give up on trying to fix me.

~~~

I climb out of the car and head into the building, looking around to see if there's anyone I know and luckily there is, Jeremy.

Jeremy isn't cool though. Gosh darn it.

I look over to see someone else I know, Dan.

I mean he's kinda cool I guess.

I walk up to Dan and say hi to him, he ignores me, I say it again.

"Hey Dan, how's life"

He sighs and turns around.

"Uhhh hey Jared, look I'm trying to talk to my friends right now and you're kinda interrupting so if you could just be quiet for like 2 minuets that'd be great"

I sigh. "Yeah ok sure"

Why am I always so annoying.

I pull out my tiny little iPod while I'm waiting for Dan to finish talking and start looking at these newly found things called memes. I find a bunch on google and I just start taking screenshots of every single one.

"Omg these are so good" I say to myself. "Man I should make my own meme"

I spend time on making a nice meme to show Dan once he's done talking to his friends, it's honestly one of the best memes ever.

"Ok Jared what do you what?" Dan says while turning around to look at me just as I finished making my new and improved bath bomb meme.

"I wanted to show you this cool meme I just made"

I show him this photo:

I can tell Dan is trying so hard not to laugh

"Dude that is so lame, get a life" He says then walks away from me, leaving me all alone. I sigh and try to go to another person to show them my meme, I find someone and run up to them.

"Hey do you wanna see me meme"

"What the heck dude no go away, show your weird nerd friend"

I sigh and walk down the hall disappointed, I find Evan and walk up to him.

"Hey Evan look-"

"Jared I thought you said you didn't wanna talk to me at school" He interrupts.

"Yeah I don't know what I was thinking, I've changed my mind please"

"A-are you sure? Because I honestly don't know if I can believe you"

"Evan please, I'll show you my new meme"

"J-Jared I don't know I'll think about it" He says as the bell rings and then he walks away form me, I sigh.

Shit what did I do?