Chapter 33

Evan's POV:

So turns out Jared and I got put into the same health class together... which means I get to listen to Jared laugh for 40 minutes straight today because today is the day we get to learn about the male reproductive system...

I rest my elbows on my desk and try to zone out before Jared has his laughing session. The bell rings and our teacher starts to pass out our note packets and the first thing I see is a big labeled diagram of a dick.

 The bell rings and our teacher starts to pass out our note packets and the first thing I see is a big labeled diagram of a dick

I can hear Jared start to snicker behind me.

He hasn't grown up yet has he?

Jared taps me on the shoulder and whispers to me.

"Hansen that dick is almost as big as yours"

"Shut up" I reply.

"So as you already know we will be learning about the male reproductive system today and now that we're all in high school there will be no laughing correct?" Mr. Sky, our teacher, says. We all nod.

"Good, now we will start off with the testis and-" Mr. Sky continues to go on but all I can hear is Jared's laughter behind me.

Jared I swear to god.

"Jared" Mr. Sky says, Jared doesn't respond.

"Jared" Mr. Sky repeats himself.

Still no response.

"JARED KLEINMAN"

"Yeah?" Jared replies, everyone is looking at him at this point.

"Pay attention and stop acting like you're still in middle school please" Mr. Sky says.

Oh shit Jared got burned.

Jared nods.

"Next we will talk about what happens to the penis during sex, now it will first start by releasing this fluid called semen and that fluid is what has the sperm in it and does anyone know what sperm do?"

There's a long pause before Jared raises his hand, I sigh.

This can't be good.

"Yes Jared" Mr. Sky says.

"Sperm is used to make babies and go up into woman's vaginas"

The whole class erupts in laughter.

"JARED, PRINCIPALS OFFICE" Mr. Sky says.

"Whatever... I was right anyway" Jared replies.